Recently, Xiaomi released a poster on Weibo of Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 tablet. This tablet will launch on June 25 in China as confirmed officially. There is another poster revealed of the launch of Xioami Redmi 6 Pro smartphone with a notch design. In this article, we will talk about the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 which will be a fourth-generation Xioami Mi tablet, expected to come with a bigger display, bigger battery, and some camera improvements with AI features as well.
Xioami Mi Pad 4 Specifications
- The Xioami Mi Pad 4 is expected to come with a huge 8-inch LCD FHD+ screen with a resolution of 2048 × 1536 pixels, featuring 320ppi with 18:9 aspect ratio display.
- It will be powered by Octa-core 14nm based Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, the Kryo 260 CPU clocked at 2.2GHz.
- The device will be coupled with 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and Adreno 512 GPU.
- Though the storage variant is not confirmed yet, we can expect it to have 64GB/128GB internal storage capacity. Previously, Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 didn’t have any MicroSD card slot option. So we can expect to come with only a dual SIM slot or a hybrid slot.
- The Xioami Mi Pad 4 is expected to come with a single 13MP rear camera (no LED)s with OmniVision OV13855 sensor. The front could have a 5MP of selfie camera with Samsung’s S5K5E8 sensor.
- Both the rear and front camera can capture nice portrait and HDR shots with inbuilt AI feature. It can record 1080P videos @30fps.
- The battery will be 6,000mAh with 5V/2A (10W) fast charging support (QC3.0).
- It will run on Android 8.1 Oreo and quite expected to come with MIUI 10 custom skin out of the box pack.
- The dedicated navigation buttons and overall form factor will be the same as before. The antenna lines and camera placement are same.
- It could come with dual 4G LTE SIM support.
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5.0GHz), USB-C, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, Hotspot etc.
The Xioami Mi Pad 4 recently spotted on the FCC website (3C Certification) with the model number of M1806D9W. Just like the previous generation Xioami Mi Pad 3 and Mi Pad 2, this device also will be launched with 8-inch Full HD+ LCD display. The mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor is quite capable of doing multi-tasking and sorting RAM management. The Kryo 260 CPU is clocked at 2.2GHz featured with Adreno 512 GPU.
There is no information about the RAM and onboard storage in this tablet. Still, we can expect to come with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. A couple of months ago, Apple released their low-cost budget segment Apple 9.7-inch iPad (2018) edition for students in India via Flipkart sale.
The released poster image showing that the Xioami Mi Pad 4 tablet has a single rear camera with no LED flash. There is no rear-mounted fingerprint scanner as well. For more specification and feature details we have to wait for the launch. However, we can assume that the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 will also release in India after few weeks of Chinese launch. Xiaomi is preparing for Mi Mix 3 launch also in this year.