Greetings to all,
Gadget Headline is one of the fastest-growing tech-blog where we share everything related to smartphones, reviews, games, news articles, leaks, rumors, how-to guides, and more. The blog was founded a year ago and successfully delivering the contents that tech-enthusiasts need. Especially, those who want to learn something or get notified with the Android ecosystem and its tweaks/customizations, this blog is suitable for them. We provide guides for all the Stock and Custom Firmware, wallpapers, APKs, tools, and more. Currently, we’re hiring content writers for both full-time and part-time. Follow the full article and join Gadget Headline.
If you’re a geek or enthusiast about Android and smartphones, this is the right place to contribute your content or thought with people/readers. By providing more possible information to our readers, we can grow as a team pretty well. We want to be one of the popular tech-blogs around the world in the near future. That’s only become possible when there will be a dedicated professional team will work for this motive.
Now, if you think that you’re suitable for this purpose and can work professionally as a content writer on a daily basis, make sure you have followed all the requirements:
- The blog is primarily offering content in English. You have to be very communicative and knowledge of English. The great command over the English language in order to read, write, and understand the content. No grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, ambiguous sentences, punctuation errors, etc won’t be allowed.
- Should be the sound knowledge and interest on the Android ecosystem, Android smartphones, Android Tips & Tricks, Android How-to guides, and more.
- We require full-time article writers in order to cover 2-3 articles on a daily basis.
- Once you receive the topic, make sure to write 100% unique content. No plagiarism will be allowed.
- Candidate Should be very communicative, passionate, and active in order to complete the work as early as possible.
- If you can meet all the above-mentioned requirements, then fill-up the application form from below.
Once you submitted the form, you will soon get notified via email or WhatsApp.