Greetings to all,
Gadget Headline is one of the fastest-growing tech-blog where we share everything related to smartphones, reviews, games, news articles, leaks, rumors, how-to guides, and more. The blog was founded a year ago and successfully delivering the contents that tech-enthusiasts need. Especially, those who want to learn something or get notified with the Android ecosystem and its tweaks/customizations, this blog is suitable for them. We provide guides for all the Stock and Custom Firmware, wallpapers, APKs, tools, and more. Currently, we’re hiring content writers for both full-time and part-time. Follow the full article and join Gadget Headline.
If you’re a geek or enthusiast about Android and smartphones, this is the right place to contribute your content or thought with people/readers. By providing more possible information to our readers, we can grow as a team pretty well. We want to be one of the popular tech-blogs around the world in the near future. That’s only become possible when there will be a dedicated professional team that will work for this motive.
Now, if you think that you’re suitable for this purpose and can work professionally as a content writer on a daily basis, make sure you have followed all the requirements:
- You should have well command over English to read, write, and understand the content/topic. No grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, ambiguous sentences, punctuation errors, etc won’t be allowed.
- Should have sound knowledge and interest on the Android / iOS / Windows / macOS ecosystem, smartphones, Tips & Tricks, How-to guides, latest news, leaks, and more.
- We require full-time article writers to cover 04 articles or above on a daily basis.
- Once you receive the topic, make sure to write 100% unique content within a given timeframe or a scheduled time. Plagiarism and delay in creating an article won’t be allowed.
- Candidate needs to be very communicative, passionate, and active.
- If you can meet all the above-mentioned requirements, then fill-up the application form below.
Once you submitted the form, you will soon get notified via email or WhatsApp.