Data is vulnerable to lose on mobile devices. Even though iOS is excellent, many iOS users still have encountered data loss on their iPhones/iPads/iPods due to device damages, operating errors, etc. That’s why backup is dispensable. However, what if you lose your important files without backup? In this case, you will need a piece of reliable recovery software – MobiKin Doctor for iOS and here is a brief review of this software.
It can not only recover deleted data without backup but also effectively restore iTunes backup to iOS devices. Let’s check it out.
Review of MobiKin Doctor for iOS
MobiKin Doctor for iOS from MobiKin aims at helping iOS users recover lost data from iOS devices and iTunes backups. Furthermore, it supports multiple data types, such as contacts, messages, SMS attachments, call logs, notes, photos, camera rolls, and more.
Features of the iOS Recovery Software
You can directly check the key features of this iOS data recovery software below.
Recover Deleted Files from iOS Devices
One of the main features of this software is recovering deleted data from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It can find your deleted contacts and messages from the internal storage. And, the jailbreak is unnecessary for the recovery, which is pretty safe to your information on the device.
Restore Files from iTunes Backup
In the past, you couldn’t access your iTunes backups on your computer, but not now. To help you select and restore files from iTunes backup, MobiKin Doctor for iOS displays various iTunes backup files on the interface.
It contains your contacts, text messages, videos, photos, notes, message and note attachments, camera roll, Safari, calendars, and more. You can extract and transfer these files to your computer and any mobile device.
Easily Back Up Data to Computer
It can scan your lost and existing files from your device simultaneously, and use red and black to distinguish between them. Therefore, it is convenient to back up your iPhone data to your computer.
Support Most iOS and iPadOS Devices
This software supports most generations of iOS devices and iOS, including iPhone 13 Pro/13/12Pro/12/11/X/8/7, iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPod touch 7/6/5/4, etc. In other words, as long as your device runs iOS 5.0 or upper (iOS 15 included), it can be highly compatible with this recovery program.
Swiftly Recognize Multiple iOS Devices
This recovery software allows you to connect multiple iOS devices to your PC via USB. And it can detect and recognize iOS devices at the same time. After finishing the recovery for one device, you can return to this interface to select another.
What Are the Pros and Cons of MobiKin Doctor for iOS?
- Easily recover lost data from internal memory and iTunes backup with the same quality and formats.
- Help you extract iTunes backup files to your computer without iPhone.
- Work smoothly on Windows 11/10/8/7/XP/Vista.
- Support most file formats on iOS devices, like HTML, VCF, CSV, EPUB, PDF, MP3, WAV, MP4, PNG, JPG, HEIC, and so on.
- Display detailed information of data, including names, sizes, dates, formats, etc.
- Allow you to locate a specific file with the search bar.
- Read data only but no leakage.
- Not a free recovery program.
- Call logs and Safari history are not supported on iOS 10 or higher.
How to Recover Data via MobiKin Doctor for iOS?
If you want to recover deleted data from your iOS device, please follow this tutorial:
- Download. install, and launch this recovery software on your PC. Then click the Recover from iOS Device tab, and connect your device to the PC with an Apple data cable.
- Unlock the device, and choose the Trust option. Then choose your device, select data types by ticking, and tap Start Scan.
- After the scanning, you can choose a category, and pick the files you want. Then click on Recover to Computer to store them to your computer.
Want to recover data from your iTunes backup? You can check this guide:
- Launch the software, and choose the Recover from iTunes Backup File tab.
- Pick an iTunes backup file on the interface, and click Start Scan to select file types.
- Hit on Start Scan again, and you can view your backup files from iTunes. Similarly, select the desired files, and tap on the Recover to Computer icon to transfer them to the PC.
Recovery for iOS devices is not difficult anymore, since you can get help from MobiKin Doctor for iOS. It recovers lost data from devices’ internal storage space and iTunes backups, which can recover more lost files effectively.
It is also a useful extractor for iTunes backup data and a backup manager for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. In a nutshell, it is a pioneer for iOS recovery and has never stopped improving.
Join our Telegram Channel for more info.
That’s it for now. For more news updates and guides, follow this blog. If you have any queries just mention in the comment section below, till then stay tuned.