The Motorola P30 Play smartphone was listed a day ago on the Motorola official website. This one is the third device of Motorola P or P30 series. Recently, the Motorola P30 and P30 Note have been launched in China with decent specs. There is no information about the launch of the Motorola P30 Play device but the handset is now listed on the official site with specifications, price, and pre-booking or sale date.
Motorola P30 Play: Overview
The Motorola P30 Play comes with a 5.86-inch (720×1520 pixels) IPS LCD display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. The screen-to-body ratio is around 86 percent. Both the sides are covered with 2.5D curved Gorilla glass protection with the ceramic finish. Under the hood, the device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC paired with a 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. The mobile runs on ZUI 4.0 with Android Oreo and a 3,000 mAh battery out of the box.
It sports a dual rear 13MP+2MP camera with f/2.0 and f/2.4 aperture lens. It features PDAF, HDR, Monochrome flash, portrait mode etc. The front does have an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture lens with HDR, Panorama, Time-Lapse, AI Beauty, portrait, wide-angle etc features.
Motorola P30 Play Specifications:
- Display – 5.86-inch HD IPS LCD notch display
- Display Resolution – 19:9 aspect ratio, 720×1520 pixels
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- CPU – Octa-Core 1.8GHz
- GPU – Adreno 506
- RAM – 4GB
- Memory – 64GB
- Expandable Storage – MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Camera – 13MP (f/2.0) + 2MP (f/2.4) dual camera with LED flash
- Camera Features – PDAF, Monochrome temperature flash, background blur, background replacement, spot color mode, zero time delay photo, time delay video, professional mode, double-sided AI portrait, Dolby sound
- Rear Camera Video – 1080P @30fps
- Front Camera – 8MP (1.12 µm pixels) (f/2.2)
- Front Camera Video – 1080P @30fps
- Battery – 3,000 mAh
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 4.0
- SIM Network – 2G/3G/dual 4G VoLTE, dual nano-SIM, GSM, CDMA, WCDMA
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz), Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2 (BLE+EDR), USB Type-C port, GPS
- Colors – Ice Jade White, Bright Black
- Sensors – Fingerprint sensor (rear), Distance sensor, Ambient Light, Acceleration, Gyro, e-Compass sensor
- Other Features – AI smart beauty shot, Quick Face Unlock, P2i splash, background blur
- Dimensions – 149.9×72.2×7.97 mm
- Weight – 162 grams
- Price – CNY 1,899 (Rs.20,000 approx)
Motorola P30 Play Price in China
The report from Mydrivers suggest that the Motorola P30 Play has been officially launched and available for pre-order from today on September 7, 2018. The device will be on sale from September 15th at a price tag of Yuan 1,899 only which will cost around Rs.20,000 approximately in the Indian market. However, there is no information about the handset availability in India yet.