Lenovo-owned Motorola has launched the most-anticipated smartphone called Motorola P30 in China on August 15 this year. This one is the first ever handset which comes with a notch display and the overall design is like iPhone X. The device is made for mid-range market specs with an affordable price tag. Recently, the Motorola One device is also surfaced in online via Geekbench benchmark test. The Motorola One and Motorola One Power smartphones are expected to launch soon based on Android One platform.
Motorola P30 Design and Overview
The edge-to-edge display rounded aspect ratio with glass finished aluminum frame back design feels a premium handset. However, the overall design and color combination seems a hybrid model of iPhone X + Huawei P20 mixture. The notch is wider like the iPhone X’s notch and it contains a front camera, Led flash, an earpiece, and sensors. There is a little bit of chin as well. The display comes with a 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass which gives a classy look. The back side seems just like the iPhone X with dual rear cameras and a LED flash. The rear-mounted fingerprint sensor placed at the back over a Moto branding dimple.
[su_posts template=”templates/teaser-loop.php” id=”4814″ posts_per_page=”1″ order=”desc” ignore_sticky_posts=”yes”]
Motorola P30 Specifications
- Display – The Motorola P30 comes with a 6.2-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD 19:9 aspect ratio and a 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 2248×1080 pixels. It has Corning Gorilla glass protection as well.
- Processor – The handset is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC coupled with Adreno 509 GPU.
- RAM – Motorola is offering the P30 device with 6GB of RAM. There is no other variant currently available.
- Onboard Storage – The two storage options available – 64GB and 128GB with a MicroSD card support.
- OS – The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo over Lenovo’s ZUI 4.0 out of the box.
- Battery – The Moto P30 smartphone is packed with a 3,000mAh battery with the 18W fast charging support.
- Rear Camera – The Moto P30 comes with a dual rear camera setup of a 16MP (OmniVision OV16B sensor) and a 5MP (OmniVision OV5675) sensor with f/1.8 aperture and f/2.2 aperture lens and a LED flash, AI Portrait mode, Scene recognition, PDAF, AR Mode, stickers etc.
- Front Camera – The front sports a single 12MP selfie camera with LED flash. It supports 2AI Face Unlock.
- Other Features – Supports Dolby Atmos surround sound
- Connectivity and Sensors – The device has Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), 4G VoLTE with hybrid SIM slot, 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port, GPS, GLONASS etc. with all major sensors like Ambient Light, gyro, magnetometer, compass, hall, proximity, fingerprint sensor etc.
- Dimensions – 155.8×75.95×7.69mm
- Weight – 170 grams
Motorola P30 Price and Availability
The Motorola P30 available in three color options like Black, White, and Aurora Blue. The 6GB/64GB variant is priced at Yuan 2,099 (Rs.21,300 approx) and the 128GB variant priced at Yuan 2,499 (Rs.25,400 approx). The smartphone will be available from September 15 in China. Currently, there is no information about the Moto P30 availability in India.