Every time anything suspicious happens, BitLife suspends your account and that’s very uncommon. When the account gets suspended, you cannot interact with on the pages, make a post, or keep up interacting with your followers. If you’re also one of them and have encountered the same issue then you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ve managed to provide you some of the necessary info and a brief idea that will help you to get back your social media account suspended in BitLife.
To recall, BitLife is a life simulator video game that is based on text format and offers players to live their virtual life which can be progressed slowly and steadily to make a person better from birth to death.
Though there is a common reason behind getting suspension on your social media account in BitLife, sometimes it can be quite unfortunate to get this issue even without any reason. So, let’s take a quick look below.
Why your Social Media Account gets Suspended in BitLife?
There are a couple of reasons behind your social media account gets suspended in this game.
- One of the generous reasons is when you upload any adult content, this definitely leads to break the rules or terms and conditions of BitLife gameplay.
- When you attempt to troll some user although that person trolls you first, you may receive the suspension warning and you won’t be able to access your social media account .dia platform anymore.
- Even if you have made fun of someone or shares an inappropriate video, image, or tweet, the result will be the same.
- Meanwhile, when someone reports you regarding rude behavior or something inappropriate that must be crossing the guidelines, get ready to receive a suspension notice.
However, it could also happen knowingly or unknowingly that you haven’t done anything wrong but your social media account gets suspended for no reason.
Pretty much out-of-luck, we can say. While posting any challenge video on TikTok, sharing any vlog on Twitter can also be one of the reasons for the suspension.
However, there are a couple of ways that you can do at least to get back your social media account alive. Let’s check out the steps below.
How to fix Social Media Account Suspension
Don’t get panic and have some patience before trying to get back your suspended social media account by submitting or appealing in multiple ways.
- Claiming a misconception or misunderstanding
- Apologizing to them
- Act confused like you don’t know the reason
- Threatening to them (Not so effective)
- Writing an angry email (Not so effective)
As you can see there are a couple of ways to appealing if you really want to get back your suspended social media account. We won’t recommend going with the option to threaten them or writing an angry email as this won’t gonna help you. Meanwhile, due to such an aggressive and rude way, the chances of getting your suspended account will affect so much.
- How to Spray Paint in COD Warzone (Gulag)
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Not Working – How to Fix
Just be calm and polite to write an appeal in a gentle manner claiming a misunderstanding or apologizing to them or acted confuse can bring back your account up to some extent. However, there is no 100% confirmation available yet whether these positive methods always work or not.
Make sure to keep maintain your work and steadily build up your followers back on track again which will gonna help you a lot.
Hope you’re now aware of what to do and how to do to either keep safe or get back your social media account in the BitLife game. For further queries, you can comment below. Cheers!