Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.2.7.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 Pro device. The Global Stable OTA update will be rolled out via batches and it will take a few days or more. Meanwhile, if you don’t want to wait for the official OTA update notification, you can also install it manually from here. Download and install MIUI 10.2.7.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 Pro manually. Just follow the mentioned steps given below to install properly.
The new MIUI 10 brings a lot of improvements for performance, new notification style, new recent UI, Image search, AI smart assistant etc. It also brings revamped system UI, nature sound, faster and smoother UI performance than the previous generation MIUI 9. The new OTA update is rolling out to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 Pro device via batches.
Download MIUI 10.2.7.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 Pro
The new Android Pie based MIUI update build number is MIUI 10.2.7.0 PFHINXM for Global Stable version is rolling out for Redmi Note 7 Pro. You can also download the MIUI 10.2.7.0 PFGINXM update for Redmi Note 7 as well. It brings so many system improvements and general bug fixes. It also brings the updated security patch based on the device UI version.
Once the OTA will be available for your device IMEI series, you will soon receive the update notification to download and install automatically. You can also check for the update manually from the device Settings > About Phone > System update > Check for update. You can also download the MIUI 10.2.7.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 Pro phone easily.
Enter Your Email to join the subscribers list:
- MIUI 10.2.7.0 Global Stable Recovery ROM Download – Note 7 | Note 7 Pro
- MIUI 10.2.7.0 Global Stable Fastboot ROM Download – Note 7 | Note 7 Pro
Tip: We’ll recommend taking a full backup of your device data before doing anything.
- The mentioned firmware file is only applicable for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 Pro phone. Don’t even try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- Gadget Headline site will not be responsible for any kind of damage or issue occurs to your phone while following the mentioned process, or using any files.
- First, take a complete backup of your phone via any backup app or TWRP easily.
- Keep your phone battery juice at least 50%-60% charged to skip any occasional shutdown during the process.
How to Install MIUI 10.2.7.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 Pro
Method 1: [Recovery ROM Only]
- Download the MIUI 10.2.7.0 for Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 Pro Recovery ROM (.zip) file from the above link on your device.
- Save the downloaded ROM file into the downloaded_rom folder of your internal storage of Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 Pro.
- Now, open the Updater app directly from the app menu or go from the System update option from Settings (three dots menu icon on the upper right corner).
- Tap on the menu icon as mentioned above and select the option Choose Update Package.
- Now, find and choose the downloaded ROM file from the downloaded_rom folder from your device internal storage.
- Proceed to update and wait for the complete installation process. Once the update process is done, your device will restart into the new system automatically.
- You’re done! Enjoy
Method 2: [Fastboot ROM Only]
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on your phone via Developer Options.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC/Laptop [Windows].
- Turn off your phone and boot it into a fastboot mode [by pressing and holding the Power button + Volume Down button altogether].
- Now, connect your handset to PC/Laptop via a USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM file into a folder on your PC which you’ve downloaded from above.
- Now, open the Mi Flash Tool on your computer > copy the extracted file location and paste it on the address bar of Mi flash tool.
- Click on the refresh button to recognize your fastboot device automatically.
- If the Fastboot device added, you will see a device ID listed below.
- Click on the flash button to begin the flashing process.
- Your phone will reboot automatically after the flashing process is completed.
- Now, wait for a couple of minutes to boot into the new system completely for the first time.
- You’re all set to go. Enjoy! 😀
Hope the guide should be easy and helpful to you. If you have any issue or feedback, feel free to comment down below.