Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is a well known mobile multiplayer online battle arena game developed and published by Moonton. However, the game is designed for mobile phones available on Android and iOS. Moonton now and then usually collaborates with Southeast Asian countries to get inspired to create new characters through histories or folklore to increase the gaming experience.
A copious amount of players are reporting that they’re encountering Login Error on Android phones while playing the Mobile Legends game. It’s unfair that you can’t get yourself login to play the game. But not anymore, we’ve managed to provide you a simple guide that will help you to fix Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Login Error on Android. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Login Error on Android
There are possible solutions are listed below, follow the guide till the to eliminate the error.
Things you can do
- Restart your Android device.
- Check whether the phone is updated to its latest version.
- Also, check the game update from Google Play Store, if the game modded version that is not downloaded from Play Store. It’s recommended to download it from Play Store.
- Check your phone storage option.
Clear Cache and Data
Clearing the cache and data is the major thing you can do, it will clear all the unwanted files that might interfere with the game.
- Visit the home screen of your phone
- Press and hold on the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang applications and go to App Info
- Search for storage option
- Clear the cache and storage
Check Network Congestion
This kind of error generally happens when you have a network problem. Your internet connection might be slow, or there might be an intermittent connection. Here’s how you can check Network Congestion:
- Open any browser.
- Visit the speedtest.net website.
- Perform the test and wait for the result.
- If the arrow is too high, more than 100ms then the problem lies there, and the reason you’re getting login error while playing the game.
- It’s recommended to contact your internet service provider in this type of problem.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]