Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is an RPG game, remastered with some good graphics and refined gameplay. Now the game is bought by THQ Nordic, and they are the ones who released the game. it is based on the story of a mortal known as “Fateless one”, who is died and brought by gnomish scientist Fomorous Hugues.
According to the GamePost blog, the previous version of the game failed to because it was unrecognized and of less distribution. The game developers expected to make Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning clean, but it’s not.
Players out there are reporting that they are encountering with error code 0x887a0020. As a result, you’re unable to play the game. If you’re one of them who is facing the same problem, this article is for you.
In this article, we’ve successfully managed to provide some workaround and solutions that will help to fix the Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Error Code 0x887a0020.
Without wasting much of your time, let’s get started.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Error Code 0x887a0020 – How to Fix?
If you try to play the game, you will face Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Error Code 0x887a0020. The error will not let you play the game showing the error message CreateTexture2D failed with error code 0x887a0020. Most of the problem lies in GPU.
Just follow the solutions provided below:
1. It happens sometimes if you’re performing heavy tasks, Nvidia Sharpening leads to stress on GPU. So make sure you turn off the Nvidia Sharpening, also keep all graphic settings low.
2. Additionally, try to download manually latest or updated version of GPU driver software in the system.
3. Sometimes, overclocking of GPU also leads to encounter the error, make sure you revert overclocking.
4. Besides this, you can stabilize the game and graphic card, this will make your game experience smoother. Lower the FPS is an alternate way.
Some additional tips: Always finds the best minimize setting so that even if you’ve low graphic it will run well.
5. In the end, give admin permission and try to launch the game. You will able to play Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning and the error code 0x887a0020 will be resolved.
If you’ve any queries or thoughts, feel free to mention in the comment section below. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.