PlayStation 4 Pro is an amazing gaming console that will provide a 4K resolution gaming experience. Not everyone prefers to have PlayStation 5, and it’s still not arrived yet officially in India. DualShock 4 controller is not at all same as DualShock 2 and 3, it’s more comfortable and fits in hand perfectly with a grip. It’s always better to know an extra little of the device that is precious to you.
In this article, we’ll be discussing how you can access PlayStation 4 including slim and pro versions without its controller. Just follow a simple explanatory guide that we’ve managed to provide you till the end. So make sure that you’ve all the accessories and applications that we’ll list further. Without delay, let’s get started.
Steps to Use a PS4 without a Controller
So, without getting further ado, let’s check out how you can control the PlayStation 4, without DualShock 4 controller.
How to connect a Keyboard & Mouse to PS4
Here we’ve shared both the USB cable and Bluetooth steps to connect your peripherals to the PS4.
Let me inform you first that not all games support a keyboard and mouse. There’re limited games that might be playable with the keyboard and mouse. Here’s how to do that:
- Connect your Keyboard & Mouse to the ports of PS4.
- The console will recognize the device automatically and will ask which profile you like to pair the device with.
This process is quite different from USB
- Visit PS4 Home Screen
- Press up on the D-pad to select the navigate the menu.
- Visit Settings
- Search Devices
- Enter Bluetooth Devices
- Wait for the PS5 to scan and recognize the Bluetooth devices
- Pair the devices
- Choose the profile you want to use for
Access PlayStation 4 with a Smartphone
You might know that Sony has officially launched its PlayStation app for its console for iOS and Android respectively. This PlayStation application will allow you to access PlayStation 4 in the form of a remote. So it’s easy to use your PC keyboard with a controller. However, the smartphone controller option is not available for many games.
- Download the PlayStation App > Install > Open it
- Connect the PS5 by second screen feature > open PS4 app > select Second screen option > tap on the link the devices
- Now, you need to enter the unique code to register in PS4 > visit settings > find PlayStation app connection settings > add device > enter the code that is visible on the screen into the phone’s application
After the device is linked, then we can use it as a remote:
- Visit the PS app on your smartphone
- Select Connect to PS4
- Select the Second Screen option
- Click on the Second Screen button located below your PS4
- The remote will show up at the top of your screen
The first remote will lets you access the remote-in game, Essendon one will enable you to use your smartphone as a browser through the PS4 menu. While the third on us useful for typing.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]