PlayStation 4 and Xbox One was the advance console that was launched in the same timeline by their respective companies. Now it was possible to play high graphical games on TV rather than PC. In this article, we’ll be discussing Xbox One Error 0x82d40003, and how to resolve it. No need to follow those complicated guides that will confuse you. Xbox One Error 0x82d40003 is related to the ownership of the game that you want to play.
This error was seen mostly in the well-known game Minecraft, along with the same error, one more error was showing that is Error 0x82d40003. Both these errors have a common cause and fix. Here’s a proper explanatory guide that will help you to fix both the errors on Xbox One. Without further ado, let’s get started.
What are the reasons to cause Xbox One Error 0x82d40003?
So, this error 0x82d40003 generally occurs when you’ve purchased a game that is having trouble invalidating the ownership of the game. Also, few of the players on the forums believe that Xbox One Error 0x82d40003 appears when Xbox Service attempts to validate game rights. But this can be resolved with ease by trying some workaround.
How to Fix Xbox One Error 0x82d40003?
- Perform a complete power cycle on your Xbox console. Press and hold Xbox Logo till console turns off > unplug the power cables and leave it for 10-15 seconds > now, turn your console normally.
- Sign in to the game account that you’ve purchased, and then try to play it.
- It might possible that your internet connection is not working or disabled when the game needed it.
- Re-install the game, and try again.
- Re-login to your Xbox account.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.