Ubisoft’s free-to-play online battle royale Hyper Scape is an urban futuristic game where 100 players are engaged in one place. It’s a first-person shooter video game with a unique twist equipped formula apart from the amazing graphics and gameplay. Hyper Scape is available on all three popular platforms like PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Now, some players are reporting that they’re encountering with the Hyper Scape Saffron-209 Error.
So, if you’re also facing Saffron-209 Error, you’re on the right post. Needless to say that each and every online game do come with plenty of bugs or errors which becomes very common these days. Here we’ve managed to provide you the simple workaround that should help you to fix the Saffron-209 Error on your Hyper Scape game. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Fix Hyper Scape Saffron-209 Error
When you encounter an error, the first major thing you can do is to return to the looby and restart the game. Obviously. But unfortunately, there is also a matchmaking error in the Hyper Scape game which needs to be fixed.
If the Saffron-209 error bothering you quite randomly, then do the following steps:
- Just restart the Uplay client and relaunch the Hyper Scape game. Some players out there have reported that after restarting the system or game, the particular issue has been fixed. So, it’s worth giving a try.
- Also, try to give permission to Uplay and BattleEye. If the problem still occurs then provide admin privileges and anti-cheat to the game. If your .DLL files are blocked on the BattleEye launcher, then you should give the admin permission to the UAC will be a solution.
- To give admin permission:
- Right-click on the Uplay.exe file
- Select Properties
- Go to the Compatibility tab
- Click on Run this program as an administrator
- Click on Apply and hit OK to save changes.
Must Read: List of all 120 FPS supported PS5 Games
- Sometimes the third-party applications can oppose to BattleEye. So, make sure to wipe or terminate all the third-party startup applications by following the steps below:
- Press Windows+R shortcut key combo > Type msconfig in the Run dialog box and hit Enter
- In the General tab, uncheck Load startup items
- Go to the Services tab
- Check Hide all Microsoft services
- Now, click Disable all
- Click on Apply and OK
- Once done, restart your PC and try running the Hyper Scape game again
- Additionally, the problem might cause due the Windows firewall or an Antivirus program which may prevent the functions of Uplay and Hyper Scape to run properly. So, either you can whitelist both the Uplay and Hyper Scape game files to the Windows Firewall and Antivirus software or you can simply disable both the programs while playing the game.
This is for now guys. We assume you’ve found this guide useful. If you’ve any queries or thoughts, feel free to mention in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.