If you’re looking for how to create and delete face watch from your Apple Watch, you’re on the right post. Apple Watch is a decent device powered by Apple and quickly becomes the best-selling wearable device. Each series is sold based on multiple variants like color, size, and material. Apple Watch is the only product that hasn’t branded as “iWatch” because the inventors think that it sounds in a more visionary sense as it is.
Apple Watch offers features like fitness tracking, health-oriented capabilities, and wireless telecommunication, and integrated with iOS and other Apple devices. Also, you can add more information on your watch face, and customize it according to your need. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Apple Watch: How to Switch the watch face
Apple Watch comes with a variety of watch faces, most of which you can customize.
- On your Apple Watch, swipe left or right from edge to edge.
- Watch face will arrive, now you can use it.
How to Create a new watch face on Apple Watch
- Press on the Digital Crown to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display > swipe right till the last slide > Tap on the Add button.
- To select a watch face, turn the Digital Crown > Tap the watch face that you want. Your new watch face is ready to use.
- To customize the watch face, just touch and hold the display > Tap to Edit.
How to Delete a watch face from Apple Watch
- Visit your current watch face > touch and hold the display.
- Swipe right or left to see the check the watch face you want to remove.
- Swipe it up.
- Tap on Remove.
However, if in case, you want to create/add a watch face again on your Apple Watch then you can do it later by following the adding watch face steps mentioned above.
That’s it for now guys. We assume you’ve found this Create/Delete Watch Face Apple Watch guide very useful. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]
Credit: Apple Support