In this article, we’ve focused on How to Add More Information on your Apple Watch Face. Apple Watch always gets more advanced than its previous versions. Each Apple Watch Series has been sold in various and multiple variants defined by its color, size, material, and more. The main goal of the Apple Watch is to complement and enhance the iPhone and add new features and functions to it.
And yes the goal is succeeded, people use Apple Watch as a daily device why? Because it’s quite handy and saves the productive time. However, Apple Watch offers various features like fitness tracking, health-oriented things, wireless telecommunication, and others integrated with iOS and other Apple devices. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get started.
How to add more information to your watch face
As mentioned above, you can add more information and complications from apps to your watch faces. Battery life, date, and more are some of the complications and you can add more to it including third-party apps. To see which application allows complications:
- Go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch tab > Tap on Complications.
To choose complications that you want to use, then tap on Edit and follow the below steps:
- Tap on the add button.
- After adding the complications you can add it to your watch.
- Now, go to watch face > touch and hold display > tap on edit.
- Swipe left to the complications screen > tap on complications screen > turn Digital Crown to appear.
- tap on Digital Crown to save the changes.
- Tap the watch face to set as your current watch face.
To remove the complications:
- To remove the complications, tap on the delete button.
- Tap on Remove.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.