Apex Legends is a free-to-play online battle royale shooter video game that has been developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Although the game was released for PC, PS, and Xbox platforms, it’s now available for Android as well. You can now download the Apex Legends Mobile Beta 4 v0.6.5468.8993 (Apex Legends Mobile v0.6.54 APK) APK file for your Android handset from the link below.
Developers are testing out the early version of Apex Legends Mobile with a limited number of players. You can also pre-register yourself to get a chance to become one of the beta testing players on the list. However, it seems that there are enough interested players who have already filled out the pre-registration form.
Currently, the pre-registration option isn’t available on the Google Play Store at the time of writing this article. However, the chances are high that you can be able to get into the pre-registration depending on the region or mobile device compatibility in the near future.
Apex Legends Mobile: Overview
Apex Legends Mobile is an evolution of the battle royale video game that brings the gameplay experience to the next level without any second thought. Electronic Arts have released a new version of this game that’s still under the beta testing phase but all the interested Android gamers can easily grab the APK file to install on their devices by following the download link given below.
Apex Legends Mobile is a battle royale by Respawn Entertainment that basically challenges up to 60 players to land on an island, full of weapons. Here players can join squads of three and hunt down others to become winners as the last standing group just like what we see in all the battle royale games.
Must Read: Fix Apex Legends Can’t Ready Up problem
Apex Legends Mobile Beta 4 – Features of Closed Beta Test [Sep 23, 2021] Update
- New weapon: charge rifle, triple-take
- New accessory: quickdraw holster
- New ability: generic perk
- New modes: TDM(3 maps: market, artillery, thermal station), BR Cutoff
- In-game tutorial: dive, zip, open mini-map, ring escape, reacon looting
- In-game legend voice: vault, container robot, air-drop, safe area, ping special items, etc.
- New settings: shotgun firing mode selection, steering sensitivity, and firing sensitivity can be set correlation
- Limited-time props: limited-time weapon skins, limited-time legends, limited-time skins
- Out-game skill display
- Scoring in a single game
- Dive trails
- Game sharing and show off
- Apex pack
- Remove Mirage
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Download Apex Legends Mobile Beta 4 v0.6.5468.8993 APK
If you want to install the official stable version directly from the Google Play Store then check this link.
For the Apex Legends Mobile v0.6.54 APK file, check out the following links respectively.
- Apex Legends Mobile v0.6.5468.8993 (Sep 24th, 2021) – Telegram Link | Google Drive
- Apex Legends Mobile v0.6.5468.8993 – OBB Link
Steps to Install APK file on Android
- Open the downloaded folder and tap on Apex Legends Mobile APK.
- Select Install > If prompted, head over to device Settings > Security/Privacy.
- Here you’ll need to find out Install from Unknown Sources and tap on it.
- Once you turn on ‘Allow from this sources’ for the respective app like file manager or browser, go back to the APK file again.
- Tap on it and select Install and it’ll start installing on your Android device.
- You’re done. [If you want to load OBB then do not open the game right now]
Want to Load OBB with APK?
- After completing the Apex Legends Mobile v0.6.54 APK APK file installation, head over to the OBB zip file.
- Long-press the OBB file icon > Select Extract To.
- Now, tap on Choose Path > Select the respective path (Internal Storage or MicroSD).
- Then go to the Android folder > Tap on OBB > Tap on OK.
- You’re done. You can also restart the device to apply changes immediately if having any issues.
Use a VPN Mobile App to Play Apex Legends Mobile
- Make sure to install a VPN app on your Android device. [There are a plenty of free VPN apps available on Google Play Store]
- Then open the VPN app > Connect to Mexico or Hong Kong region.
- Finally, launch the game to start playing.