Today, with the introduction of social media platforms, we all are mostly socializing over the internet. While Tinder is one of the revolutionary steps of social media platforms that can go beyond chats and calls. Basically, it is an online dating app where profile users mostly look for crush & match. Tinder allows you to choose a date by just swiping or right-left on the profile. Also, the app suggests people around your location or city. But guess what? You can easily change your location using the Tinder website to any place.
Due to its advanced features and widespread in so many countries, it becomes one of the most popular dating apps out there. Moreover, millions of people prefer this platform to get the right partner for them. Therefore, you can discover more profiles and matches in other regions as well.
Steps to Change your Location on Tinder
Before diving on the steps, remember it is a bug on Tinder. Thus, changing locations on Tinder may take some attempts so, have some patience. Also, use the latest version of the Google Chrome browser on your PC to change the location.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + I keys on your keyboard to open Inspect Elements.
- Click on three dots icon from the upper right corner.
- Next, head over to More Tools -> Select Sensors.
- In the Sensor menu, you will find Geolocation. (Here you will see your default location)
- You will need to change the location according to your choice. Changing your location can be very easy.
- Once changed, open the Tinder website and log in with your account. (Note: Inspect Elements menu should be opened while using Tinder)
- After logging into your Tinder account, you will need to give permission for your location.
- Just click on the Allow button on the pop-up menu to give permission.
- That’s it. You are ready to go! Now, start exploring Tinder profiles in your selected region.
It’s also worth mentioning that the Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscription users can easily change their location from the app as well as the website. The subscription users can also get some additional benefits that won’t be available on the free version.
We hope this guide helps you out to change location on Tinder. Let us know your thoughts and experiences in the comments below if you have already changed your location.