Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is the latest flight simulation video game, the successor of its first-gen that allows all players to share the same online world. The game comes with a steep learning curve and gives a perfect experience as that of a pilot. In the game, players are able to create groups and are able to fly together. In this, article we’ve managed to provide steps to play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in Multiplayer mode.
Also, they can change the filter in the game. Filters mostly change the climate and live air traffic, these are some of the features that make the game exceptional.
Microsoft’s Azure is the technology behind this game, and they have managed to give all players to give unordinary experience. After the game is started, players are randomly spawned in the best location depending upon ping.
Steps to Play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in Multiplayer Mode
Players will still be able to select several servers or to join with a specific person or with a large group. Due to the game’s great graphics, realistic experience to the players including a multiplayer mode. So, let’s get started.
1. Add Friend
You can play with your friend by “check your friend list”. Your friend can be tagged with to fly. Just send them a request.
- Go to the main menu, navigate to the top right corner, and select the Profile icon.
- A drop-down list will show up who has Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Just click on Add Friend -> Search for your friends and join them.
- When any of your friends become online, click on their name, and select Invite to Group. (This will group you with your friend on the same server)
2. Customized your Flight
You will get Flight Condition options by clicking on the World Map.
You can choose modes like:
- Group Only – to exclude random players.
- All Players – to see every player, regardless of their settings.
- Live Players – to see everyone with the same Air Traffic.
Additionally, you can select traffic.
- Live Traffic will simulate you with live data to provide more best experience.
- Al Traffic will allow you to simulate in real-world or turn other game air traffic off completely.
Whether and Time, it can be modified with only Live player option. It will sync whether and time to the current condition of our real world.
3. Get ready to fly
Just pick one plain which is available, set your coordinates to take off. Your friend may have different coordinates then you. In case you have not able to find your friend.
- In the game menu, visit options and then General. (You can access this in-game setting too)
- Under Traffic settings, turn on Show Traffic nameplates. (This will display info about your friend on screen)
- You are all set to take off…
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info.
You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.