Xiaomi is always trying to implement a fully-featured user experience to its Xiaomi/Redmi device users. That’s why most of the Android users love MIUI after the Stock Android and OxygenOS. Due to the simplicity, ease of use, features, and stability, the MIUI users prefer it. As we all know, most of the Android devices do come with the above notification panel including Xiaomi. But here is a simple guide on how to enable Bottom notification panel on Xiaomi/Redmi devices.
Meanwhile, the Oppo and Vivo smartphones come with bottom notification panel and quick settings menu by default. If you’re facing some difficulties to reach out to the quick settings and notification panel during the one-handed use, check it out. Now, all of the Xiaomi and Redmi model users can use this feature very easily. Check out the pre-requirements and steps to enable it.
- This guide is for any of the Xiaomi/Redmi Device (only).
- You have to download and install the Bottom Quick Settings application on your Xiaomi device. Download it from below:
Steps to Enable Bottom Notification Panel on Xiaomi/Redmi Devices
- Launch the Bottom Quick Settings application.
- You need to set up the app and grant all the app permissions at first.
- Now, log into the app > turn on the option of Start the Service.
- You can now customize the sliders, tiles, layout, colors, and notifications as per your preference. You can also increase the shortcut toggles, color changes of the notification panel, control/adjust volume and music, etc.
- Go to the Home Screen directly and then open the Recent Apps UI.
- Lock that application in the Recent App Menu (lock icon).
- Now, the app is locked in the background and you can freely use the bottom notification panel.
Please Note: In order to control some of the settings in the app, you need to enable ADB permissions as well.