Sony has really set a benchmark in terms of gaming and giving tough competition to Microsoft by launching PlayStation 5. Talking about the PS5, it’s by far one of the best gaming consoles from Sony PlayStation that will let you play games in 4k providing you the best gaming experience.
But since the day of release, there are many errors and issue shown up in PlayStation and one of them is PS5 Error Code WS-116522-7. This error is related to the system update. Here’s how you can fix that, just follow the guide till the end and we’ll show you how it’s done. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Fix PS5 Error Code WS-116522-7
The main reason behind the PS5 Error Code WS-116522-7 is due to the latest version of the system software is not recognized and the update fails. Here’s some workaround that will help you to eliminate the issue.
Update through Internet
- Check your internet connection, restart your console, and use a wired internet connection like ethernet as the wireless mode is less reliable.
- Also, check that there should be not a hindrance in the network by walls or any object. So it’s recommended to place the router near to console.
- Perform a reset to your router or modem, here’s how you can do that:
- Dislodge the power cords and let the network to rest for 5 minutes.
- Press the power button for at least 10-12 seconds
- Now, try to connect the cord and start the device normally
Update through USB
- Check that the USB has the latest version of system software
- Make sure that the file name and saved location is correct
Update through Game Disc
- Make sure that the disk is not damaged
- Clean the disk with a cloth and then insert in PlayStation 5
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.