Genshin Impact by miHoYo is an amazing game with a decent storyline with unique characters. It’s an open-world RPG game also available on mobile versions. Errors and bugs are normal now to encounter while playing games and Genshin Impact is no exception. If you’re one of them who’s bothering with Genshin Impact ‘The Application Cannot Start Correctly (0xc000007b)’ issue.
How to Fix Genshin Impact ‘The Application Cannot Start Correctly (0xc000007b)’
There are not many solutions available but you can try the method below, try each method, and if it works then stick to it.
- Locate the game folder.
- Visit game launcher’s install directory.
- Locate the file vcredist2013_x64.exe, double click on it to begin the installation.
- Now visit the Microsoft website > Download and install the VC_redist.x64.exe file.
- Once done, restart the PC to apply changes.
- If the solutions listed above don’t work out for you, then it’s time to reinstall the Genshin Impact from the scratch. Uninstall the game completely, and install it. This will resolve the issue completely, also try to download the game without a launcher, the direct download from the server is fast.
- If you haven’t downloaded Genshin Impact you can download the game directly from the server and it’s faster than the launcher. Click here to download the game directly from the server.
- When you’re downloading Genshin Impact, it’s recommended to disable the Anti-Virus software. The Anti-Virus might be the reason behind the problem of the error.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.