Genshin Impact launched in the perfect timeline of the pandemic. As a result, this affected drastically on the game to download and play. It’s shocking that Genshin Impact crossed 17 million downloads on the 4th day since it was released. Genshin Impact is available on multiple platforms including the mobile version and planned to be launched on Nintendo Switch in the future. We’ve managed to provide a simple guide that will help you to fix Genshin Impact Encountered a Problem Loading Game Data Error 31-4302.
However, the game holds huge players which makes it a little harsh to maintain the server of the game. A number of players reporting that they’re encountering Error 31-4302 in Genshin Impact which is causing trouble in loading the game data. Here’s how you can fix that.
How to Fix Genshin Impact Encountered a Problem Loading Game Data Error 31-4302
There are a couple of possible solutions mentioned below that you can follow.
- Just delete “C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game\GenshinImpact.exe” and restore it back by pressing Ctrl + Z shortcut keys, or simply restore it from the recycle bin.
- Visit “C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact”, delete the “Genshin.exe” file and “Genshin_Data” folders this will prompt a warning asking you to re-install the game.
- Rename “C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game”, to “Genshin Impact Game”
- Run the game via GenshinImpact.exe, error will not bother you anymore.
- Delete the x360ce files in the game folder, along with xinput_(number).dll files present in “C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact” (it could present in many places, find it)
- If Reshade.dll is installed on your PC then delete gshade/reshade present under “C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game”. Also, delete the following:
– Reshade-shaders/gshade (directory)
– Both .ini (files)
– All related “dxgi” (files if found)
What If Nothing Works?
If the solutions mentioned above don’t work at all, then it’s time to re-install the game from the scratch. Uninstall the game completely, and install it again, this will take some time but this will resolve your problem.
Also, If you haven’t downloaded Genshin Impact you can download the game directly from the server and it’s faster than the launcher. Click here to download the game directly from the server.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]