No one wants to play the game that gave crashing, freezing, and lagging issues, resulting in a bad gaming experience. These problems can annoy you even if you have a gaming PC or console. Everyone wants to play a smooth game that can be possible when you keep FPS high. Cyberpunk on low FPS will not let you play the game as it supposes to be. Plenty of players have reported that Cyberpunk 2077 is having heavy lags and framedrop issues suddenly when you’re just about to play the game.
Unfortunately, this problem is noticed as same on PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One/Series X|s, and PC. We’ve managed to provide you a fixed guide depending on your systems, just stick the guide till the end and follow the steps given. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Lags and Framedrop Issue
Follow the steps given below, as per your gaming systems.
For Xbox One, Series X|S
- You can choose to keep Quality or Performance modes to play Cyberpunk 2077. If you want a smooth experience, go with Performance mode.
- Xbox One is capable of 30 FPS, which is okay but not smooth for the titles like Fortnite.
- Cyberpunk 2077 is making its entry in 2021 on Xbox Series X|S so no need to worry about the performance and quality of the game.
For PlayStation 4/5
- Players who are facing lagging issues on PS4, let me tell you that PS4 is capable to provide 30FPS in a stable state. To improve the frame rates it’s recommended to upgrade the console to PS4 Pro and PS5.
- Players who fall under the category of having PS4 Pro and PS5 will have to choose to keep between Quality and Performance, talking about the Frame rate, 60 FPS is good.
- Cyberpunk will also make its entry on PS5 in 2021, so no need to worry about the performance and quality of the game.
- make sure that you’re graphics drivers are updated to their latest version, an older graphics driver is likely to provide a poor gaming experience.
- Switch the game on Fullscreen mode.
- Terminate the background applications as it might interfere with the PC performance.
- Play the game on the lower graphics settings if you want a smoother gaming experience in Cyberpunk 2077.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]