Cyberpunk 2077 has one good thing is that the main character is customizable, and there are many facts and things that make the game more advance from its time. The developers, CD Projekt Red got recognition when they created and launched Witcher 3 worldwide, and later on Cyberpunk 2077. The game is a first-person action open-world game that will let you provide the best gaming experience.
Players are worried because they’re facing a Cyberpunk 2077 screen tearing issue that can scare and let you doubt your system. But let me tell you it’s nothing like that when multiple frames are encountered simultaneously resulting in a screen tearing issue that can impact your gaming experience. Here’s how you can fix that.
How to Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Screen Tearing Issue
Stick to the guide till the end to resolve Cyberpunk 2077 screen tearing issue on your respective gaming system.
Fix Screen tearing on PC:
- Access Nvidia or AMD software to force the V-Sync option. For that:
- Visit Nvidia or AMD control panel and turn on a fast or Adaptive V-Sync, this will stop screen tearing.
- Enable V-Sync.
- The screen-related issue can get fixed by enabling V-Sync, but it can result in an input-lag.
- Capping frame-rate through software
- Third-party software like MSI Afterburner can be used to cap the rendering frames of the graphics card. Set this to the maximum refresh rate for the best experience.
Fix Screen tearing on PlayStation and Xbox
To fix the issue on the console, it’s recommended to choose between Performance and Quality modes. There are two graphics options available, you can check which one prevents the screen tearing problem.
But let me inform you that, developers CD Projekt Red is about to launch the game patch update that will wipe out all the bugs and errors, till then you can try the solutions mentioned above.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.