Google Chrome is a widely used browser, no doubt that there will be billions of users who access the Google Chrome browser. Not only this, Google browser is a much enhanced and advanced browser that will give a good performance, useful features, and best browsing experience. If you do browsing on the optimum level, then Google Chrome is best suited for you, so that you can save more time and do your productive work too. Here in this article, we’ll be discussing the top Google Chrome extensions that you should use in 2021.
Extensions are so much useful and work as a quick feature to get the job done easily. A browser extension is a small software module that offers an unlimited number of useful features like VPN service, ad blocking, cookie management, and more. You can find out all the Chrome extensions from the Chrome Web Store. Just go through the article will the end that we’ve managed to provide you. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get started.
Top Google Chrome Extensions You Should use in 2021
Using this extension will save you efficient time, so its time to replace your old and unwanted extension with the followings:
- Keeps you focused by eliminating the unwanted distraction that caught your attention.
- This will help you to do the work more efficiently so that you will not waste time by viewing those unnecessary websites.
- ZenMate VPN is an absolutely free VPN extension for Chrome Browser for a lifetime.
- Goog speed, multiple servers for proxy locations, encryption of traffic the VPN is worth installing,
- More secured features include encryption, WebRTC blocking, and a NAT Firewall to protect from hackers.
- You can follow your daily schedule using Todoist, it’s a project management tool that will let you create an organized appealing to-do list.
- You can’t miss out on the things that you want to do for your entire day by installing this extension.
- EasyReader is best for those who loved to read the article now and then.
- It also includes customization options to improve the reading experience, especially with those lengthy articles.
- Blocks disturbing elements and popups, and let focus on reading.
- Helps you to updated about what happening around the world, and makes available important news.
- You can go through the news of specific topics of various categories, and let you add sources to the feed.
- The news gets filter as new news arrives.
- UserSnap is for developers, it will let you test applications, capture screenshots, bug detection, and collect feedback on various prototype websites or application.
- If you’re a developer, then this extension will help you a lot.
- GrowthBar is an SEO tool, this extension will help you to get SEO insights for every website and keyword while browsing.
- Tracks best keywords to target SEO and PPC with keyword difficulty scores.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]