However, for some reason, if you decline the policy you no more will get to access their service from the 8th of February, then, of course, these people will switch on another messaging application. I’m pretty much sure that most of you might be familiar with Telegram, but the messaging app known as Signal is going viral. And it could possible that Signal will become the most used application in the future, but again it’s just a hunch. Read the article till the end, that we’ve managed to put our point of view on Telegram vs Signal – Which is Best? So without further delay, let’s get started.
Telegram vs Signal – Which one is better?
If I’m not mistaken, deep down we all know that messaging app is used for sending text messages, video clips, documents, audio, images, attachments, and the list continues. These are the basic features that are present in almost every messaging application that is available in the app market. But the question is are these apps are enough to trust in terms of security?
Read More: Signal good for privacy?
Privacy and security are the most important factor that we need in the era of the digital generation. Even privacy lovers would love to use the perfect application that will provide privacy and security. Here are the comprehensive differences in terms of security and as well as features.
- In terms of security, the good thing is that the messaging app does provide support for E2E encryption, but the thing is you have to enable it manually, and the same encryption is only provided in the secret chats features.
- Telegram desktop does not support any of the encryption but on macOS.
- If one person wants to access your data, he/she requires court orders from multiple legal systems around the world. also, the company has shared 0 bytes of data with third parties and the government till now as stated by Telegram company itself.
Telegram collects the data of:
- User ID
- Contact Info
- In terms of security, Signal uses the open-source Signal Protocol to provide end-to-end encryption.
- Every communication is protected by E2E encryption on the app.
- Every local file encrypted by a 4-digit passphrase, which also includes group calls.
- “Sealed Sender”, is a new way of communication present in Signal, this particular feature will ensure ultimate privacy, no one will able to know including Signal that who is messaging to whom.
Signal collects the data of:
- None (Only your phone number)
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.