iPhone SE 2020 is the most affordable and finest Apple device in the mobile market. A13 Bionic chipset which is similar to the expensive iPhone 11 Pro series makes this phone really amazing. Just like all the iPhones, the text replacement feature is also available on iPhone SE. In this article, we’ve managed to provide you easy Steps to manage text replacements on iPhone SE 2020.
This allows you to insert special acronyms that represent the text of that type. The future will help you in fast typing by reducing errors while typing long messages or emails. With text replacement, you can create shortcuts to specific words, key phrases, or sentences and then expand them into complete words or texts. So, let’s get started.
Easy Steps to Manage Text Replacements on iPhone SE (2020)
- Open Settings on your home screen or access the swipe-down gesture and type for settings.
- Now, once opened settings, scroll down and find General.
- In General, tap and select on the keyboard, it will open with a list of all default iOS keyboards.
- Now, tap on the text replacement menu options with a list of all text replacement entries. Tap on the Plus sign (+) located in the upper right corner of the display.
- A screen will open where you can enter the phase and shortcut text.
- Tap on Edit at the bottom left corner of the screen to edit text replacements.
- Just tap on Done at the bottom left corner to exit the mode.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.