Games are one of the best sources of entertainment, it can make your day. If you’re confused about choosing a game to play in the new year’s first month June 2021, you’re on the right post. In this article, we’ll be discussing the top 5 games to play in June 2021.
There’re some gamers who might know have taken a secret resolution to play the best game in the year 2021. The world is wide and everything is possible, one might planning to get their hands on the next-generation console PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, or building a gaming PC.
So, we’re going to recommend you five top games to play in June 2021. Now, without wasting much of your time, let’s gets started.
Top 5 Games to Play in June 2021
Let me inform you that, the following game list is not at all based on the ranking but on personal recommendation.
1. The Medium
- The Medium is a psychological horror game by Bloober Team. The game was originally announced for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U in late 2012, but the team wanted to make the game more advance in graphics and gameplay.
- The game is available on Xbox Series X|S and PC, there’s no news about whether the game will be available for PlayStation 5, but by the time after writing this current article, it might be announced for PlayStation 5.
- Hitman 3 is a stealth game developed by IO Interactive, you will be surprised to hear that the game is the 18th installment in the Hitman series, this game is a third-person perspective and you will get to access Agent 47 again.
- The game will be available on 20th June 2021. Including the platforms PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One/Series X|S, Google Stadia, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
3. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game is a side-scrolling beat ’em up game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and Ubisoft Chengdu and published by Ubisoft, based on the Scott Pilgrim series of Oni Press graphic novels by Bryan Lee O’Malley and tying in with the release of the film of the same name.
- The same game is back with drastic improvement, you can play this game online multiplayer too.
4. Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy is the upcoming 22nd main entry in the Atelier series, which serves as the second entry in the Atelier Ryza/Secret sub-series of games.
- This is also a direct sequel to the first Ryza series that is set three years after. Continuing from the last game, the recurring theme of the game is still in Summer Memories.
- The game is already out on the platforms PlayStation 4/5 and Nintendo Switch, and PC.
5. Cyber Shadow
- Cyber Shadow is an upcoming side-scrolling action-platform video game created by Finnish indie developer Mechanical Head Studios and published by Yacht Club Games. Featuring an 8-bit aesthetic, it follows a cybernetic ninja named Shadow who sets out to rescue his clan in a world overrun by machines.
- It will be available on the platforms PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or the Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.