Nvidia is available on multiple platforms but now, Nvidia made its entry on Chromebook and Android devices. The Nvidia GeForce on Chromebook comes with RTX support (Ray-tracing). The RTX allows you to connect on multiple gaming platforms like Steam, Epic, etc. which makes it easy to use GeForce on Chromebook.
So these things actually result in giving more gaming experience for those who use Chromebook. Now, you can access Nvidia’s gaming library which is manageable by Steam and has over 650 titles available. If you are one of them who are looking at how to run GeForce on Chromebook, then this article is for you.
In this article, we’ve managed to provide a simple guide to use GeForce on Chromebook. Not only this, but we’ve also mentioned how you can access GeForce from your Region. So let’s get started. Before moving towards our main topic let’s check some requirements.
Intel Core M3 processor is ( 7th-gen and above) is least required to play. Talking about the graphics, Intel HD 60 and above is needed including RAM of 4GB. According to the player’s report, Geforce runs at low speed on Chromebook.
For this, we recommend you use GDN. You will also, need an external mouse is required to play on GFN. GeForce require 15Mbps for 720p and 25Mbps for 1080p each for 60fps. However, you can play games via bandwidth, but it seems to lag experience. If you have a gamepad of Xbox, DualShock, Stadia, or even Logitech F710 then it will work fine to give more gaming experience.
How to use GeForce on Chromebook (Supported Regions)
- Sign up yourself by opening the GeForce Now page and click on the login button located at the top-right corner as “Join today“. (Create an Nvidia account)
- Choose a subscription plan. we recommend you select “Founder” as it will give the best access to the servers without any limit and RTX turned on. (Free plan will provide an hour of a gaming session. If you’ve asked for a paid plan then close the tab and create a new Nvidia account again.)
- Choose a game you want to play and click on the “Play” button.
- Now, GeForce will give provide a page of the rig allotment. Click on “Continue” and you will be redirected to the cloud gaming session.
- To exit the game press”Esc”. (It will ask you to connect your Steam, Epic, or Ubisoft account for the game publisher)
Note: You don’t need to buy any games if you already own the game on platforms like Steam or others. For just click on Download now button to add to Library. (This is a one-time process) To enable network stats on screen press Ctrl + Alt + F6 keys on the game screen.
How to use GeForce on Chromebook (Unsupported Regions)
If you belong to the unsupported region then we recommend you use a VPN. Once you are allotted to the rig you can simply disconnect VPN and continue to play the game.
- Connect to a US server or Europe server using any VPN, like ProtonVPN or any suitable VPN, on your Chromebook.
- Once you’re connected to the VPN server, sign up for a new Nvidia account by opening the GeForce now page.
- Disconnect the VPN once you are allotted to rig, and then click on the Continue button. You can now play games without using a VPN.
- If you want to play another game, don’t forget to use a VPN until a rig is allotted.
Congratulations! now you can play any game on Chromebook using GeForce from any region. If you have any quires just mention in the comment section below, till then stay tuned. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.