Fortnite is one of the fabulous games, the game is running on all three major consoles including computers. There are players out there who don’t have access to the gaming PC or a console but still want to play the game. However, if you have a Chromebook like me, only one question arises “Can I play Fortnite on my Chromebook?” and the answer is a big “YES”. With some little work, you can play Fortnite on Chromebook.
Recently, Nvidia launched its gaming platform on Chromebook. It was not possible to play many games on Chromebook, only a few Android and web games could be played. But after the release of the Nvidia GeForce NOW, it is now possible to play PC games like Fortnite via cloud gaming. All you need is a good internet connection and you are ready to play games on your Chromebook.
In this article, we have managed to provide a step-by-step guide on how to play Fortnite on your Chromebook. So let’s get started.
How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook
- Primarily, you need to set up GeForce Now on your Chromebook and sign up for your Nvidia account.
- Open Epic Games Store, –once you have logged into GeForce Now. If you already have an account sign in to it and if you are a new user, create a new account.
- Once you have signed in, search for Fortnite in the Epic Games Store. Click on the “Get” button after you found the Fortnite game.
- Fortnite is a free game, so you don’t need to enter any card details. After a while, you will get notified mentioned that you have successfully bought Fortnite. You can now close the Epic Game Stores
- Now, go back to GeForce NOW page and add Fortnite to the library, and you can access Fortnite easily from there.
- Click on the “Play” button, after a while, you will be allotted a rig. Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- When to open the game for the first time, enter your login details with the same account you used for signing on to the Epic Game Store. This option will only appear once.
Voila! You have successfully downloaded Fortnite on your Chromebook and you are ready to play it. If you have logged in using the existing Epic Game account, you will be able to access your skins, rewards, and resources.
Note: For the best gaming experience use an external mouse while playing Fortnite on Chromebook.
So that’s it, guys. If you have any queries just mentioned them in the comment section below. Till then happy gaming! You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.