Call of Duty: Mobile developed by Timi Studio is an advanced battle royale game made for mobile. The CoD: Mobile gameplay format is very much similar to PUBG Mobile but faster, smoother, and gives a little bit of feel of CoD: Modern Warfare. The game is available for Android and iOS in their respective app store. Some players are having trouble adding and inviting their friends on Call of Duty: Mobile.
Well, that’s easy than you think if you’re not aware of adding and inviting your friends in Call of Duty: Mobile. You’re on the right post.
We’ve successfully managed to provide a simple tutorial guide that will help you to Invite and Add Friends on Call of Duty: Mobile. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How To Add Friends on Call of Duty: Mobile
A Multiplayer mode is best when it comes to enjoyment, especially with your homies. But first, it’s necessary to add them to a match or lobby. Here’s how you do that:
- Visit the Main menu of Call of Duty: Mobile
- Select the Friends icon on the top right corner of the Main menu
- Then click on “Add Friends”
- A search bar will appear, you can type the user ID of your friend
- Once you inserted the user ID, then tap on the yellow request button
- Then your friend will review a popup message asking to accept the request.
And there you go!
How to Invite Friends To A Game on Call Of Duty Mobile
If you’re all gathered together to play a game or battle royale match. It’s easy to invite them because they’re already added to your friend list. To do that:
- Visit the multiplayer menu.
- Tap on the invite friends option, all of your friends will appear on the right side of your mobile screen.
- Join the match by taping on the name of your friends.
- If your friend accepted your request then he will join the looby
- Start the game and kill your opponents
You can play as many times as you want, and any multiplayer mode. Happy Gaming!
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or the Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]