Craftopia is a brand new game with multiplayer survival action games made in Japan. There are many features you’ll find enjoyable, such as hunting, farming, hack-and-slash, etc. The game is successfully launched on Steam, a number of players like the game. However, some players are reporting that Craftopia for PC is encountering errors and some bugs.
Craftopia will allow you to play the single and multiplayer modes. Some players out there really enjoy playing games with friends. Unfortunately, Craftopia players are unable to play multiplayer mode. As a result, players are getting frustrated. The game won’t allow you to join with your friends whoever hosting the game. Gamers also reported that they’re getting Server Time Out errors.
But don’t get panic now, If you’re facing the same issue. You’re on the right post. We’ve successfully managed to provide you quick steps to fix “Craftopia can’t use multiplayer Issues”. So, let’s get started.
How to Fix Craftopia Can’t Use Multiplayer Issue
- First, open any browser, and type the default router page in the URL. (It varies from router to router. For example, it looks like 192.168.1.1)
- Now, go to the router’s port options and open the port the players using to host the multiplayer games. (This also varies from router to router. As a placeholder, here we’re using 8787)
- Now, Port Forwarding > add rule > port 8787. Change connection type to TCP/UDP. Set the ‘forward to’ option to “select your pc (server) IP address”.
- Apply these changes and done!
There’s one more workaround that also might work, here it goes:
- When you connect to the VPN, it will make you part of the VPN’s local network. It means, all your internet traffic is now going through the VPN routers. Make sure you and your friend are using the same router so you can join their server through LAN (local area network).
If nothing works as mentioned above, you can turn off the real-time protection or Windows Firewall protection. This will surely fix the Craftopia multiplayer issue.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.