Having a little bit of knowledge about a variety of files is always better and could save you a lot of time, instead of searching for the same thing on blogs and YouTube. No matter if you’re a college-going student, working in a corporate company, handling your own business, and the list continues, you hang around various different files.
In this article, we’ll be discussing how you can combine files into PDF on Mac. Enough of that third-party software that will consume space and your time on that same process. Just follow the explanatory guide that we’ve managed to provide you to combine files into PDF on Mac. Without wasting much of your precious time, let’s get started.
Steps to Combine Files into a PDF on Mac
We’ll do it by using the Quick Action option that is available on macOS, to combine files into PDF format.
- Visit the Finder app on your Mac through the Dock.
- Go to the location where your files are sorted.
- Hold the Command key and select the required files that you want to combine.
- Now, right-click on the selected files and choose the last option “Quick Actions”.
- Now, hit the option “Create PDF”.
- You will get to keep the name of the file, rename it according to your preference.
It’s simple, isn’t it? Also, there’s an alternate way to get the same process done.
- Visit the Finder app.
- Use the Create PDF button located at the Preview pane of Finder Window. (Click on “View” from the menu and choose “Show Preview”, if you can’t see the preview pane.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.