Instagram is one of the most influential services present in social media powered by Facebook. You can share images and videos that can go viral on the application in no time, it’s nothing wrong to say that Instagram is the best platform to become an influencer. TikTok, a Chinese video-sharing app was banned from most of the regions, Instagram brought the feature “Reels” which is similar to TikTok results in attracting more users towards Instagram. Here we’ve shared Steps to add Instagram messages special effects.
Now, the developers have made chat fun on the Instagram DM’s, you can add more special effects in the chat heads of Instagram. You can set custom chat color, vanish mode, and even emoji reactions. In this article, we’ll be discussing how you can add Instagram message special effects, just follow the simple guide that we’ve managed to provide you. Without further ado, let’s gets started.
Steps to add Instagram messages special effects
To add Instagram message special effects, users need to do the following:
- Ensure that you’re Instagram application is updated to the latest version.
- Go to the chat section on Instagram and type a message.
- Tap on the Magnifier.
- You will get to choose four new effects.
- Tap to choose the effect you like.
- Once done, you will able to send a message along with the special effect that you’ve set.
How to Save Instagram Messages?
Also, you can save the message to use it as a quick reply, here’s how you can do that:
- Long press on the message and tap on Save.
- You will ask to assign it as a shortcut, enter and tap on Save.
- Do the same if you want to set the received message as quick replies.
- Now, just access the shortcut method to sent quick replies to save time.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.