Twitch is a very well known platform to offer live-streaming video service for games, to build up communities, and that’s operated by Twitch Interactive, owned by Amazon. However, some of the unfortunate Twitch users are getting bothered with the 2000 Network error while streaming content on Twitch.
The particular error also prevents users to access the site during the chat section sometimes which is another annoying thing. However, there are several reasons for this problem. So, if you are one of them who is really getting frustrated by the mentioned 2000 Network Error on Twitch, then this article is for you.
Steps to Fix 2000 Network Error on Twitch
- Restart your Computer: Restarting your computer is a major thing you can do to fix the error. There are many instances of people resolved the error by restarting the computer. Just try and access it in a new web browser as it could possible that the problem lies from their end.
- Refresh Twitch Stream: Just refreshing the Twitch stream might resolve the error. This will let you know that error is from their end and nothing wrong form your side.
- Refresh Internet Connection: It might possible that the problem is appearing due to the internet connection even though it’s running well or stable enough. So, make sure to restart the internet connection by unplugging the wired ethernet cable or power cycling the Wi-Fi router. Additionally, you can also use the mobile Wi-Fi hotspot to check for the issue.
These are the primary and most common fixes that plenty of affected users gets benefitted. However, it’s also possible that you may not find the above methods useful enough. In that case, you can try some other possible workarounds that are given below.
I. Disable Browser Extensions
Disabling the browser extensions can also become helpful in some cases. Here we’ve shared the steps to disable extensions for all the popular and widely used web browsers for your ease.
For Google Chrome:
- Just Select Extinctions from More Tools by clicking on three vertical dots in the top-right corner of your browser.
- To disable the Extinctions, just click on the Toggle switch and click on Extinctions disable all of them.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on horizontal bars and select Add-ons.
- Now, switch to the Extinctions page and disable all of them by clicking on respective toggle switches.
For Microsoft Edge:
- Select Extinctions by clicking on three horizontal dots.
- Disable all Extinctions.
II. Turn Off VPN or Proxy
First, you need to turn off the VPN service if you’re using it on your PC or internet network. If you’re using a Proxy server instead of a VPN service, then follow the steps below to turn it off.
- Open the control panel via run command or press windows + R to summon it -> Click on OK.
- Click on Network and Sharing Centre.
- On the bottom left corner, click on Internet Option.
- Move to the Connections tab next to the dialogue box.
- Then click on LAN settings.
- Here you will find the Proxy Server option.
- Finally, just uncheck the box of Use a Proxy Server for LAN -> Click on OK.
That’s it. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can comment below for additional queries.