Genshin Impact is no exception to bugs and errors, and it’s quite normal now. Genshin Impact by miHoYo is under planning to make its move by launching on Nintendo Switch in the future, as the game is already available on multiple platforms including the mobile version. As a result, Genshin Impact has crossed 17 million downloads in just 4 days.
If you’re playing Genshin Impact on PC, and want to enable the Genshin Impact Borderless Windowed Mode, you’re on the right post. In this article, we’ve provided a simple guide that will help you to play Genshin Impact in Borderless Windowed Mode. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Play Genshin Impact in Borderless Windowed Mode
Follow the guide till the end to play the game in borderless windowed mode.
- Go to the game launcher
- Hold shift while clicking on Launch, a configuration window will popup (hold the shift, don’t let it go)
- Now, check Windowed in there
Now, you can play the Genshin impact in borderless windowed mode. Also, if you want to play in borderless windowed mode with a larger resolution, then follow the steps below:
- Create the game shortcut to C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game\GenshinImpact.exe
- Right-click on the shortcut and end of the Target field
- Add -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080 -screen-fullscreen 0 -popupwindow.
- Without the fullscreen 0, if you click on the app on a different screen, the game still pops up.
- Launch the Steam
- Click on the Game, located in the top right corner and select Add a Non-Steam Game to my Library
- Select GenshinImpact.exe (add if its not there)
- The will be added successfuly to your Steam library
- Go to your library, right-clcik on Genshin Impact, and select Properties
- Click on SET LAUNCH OPTIONS
- Add following line and click on OK
- Now, launch the game, use Alt+Enter
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_butt]