Control Ultimate Edition is an adventurous game packed with actions and thrillers. The developers of the game “Remedy Entertainment” successfully marked the title of the game in gaming publications and were nominated for numerous video game awards. Control Ultimate Edition is available on the platform across Ps4/5, Xbox Series X/One, Epic Games Stores, Pc, and Steam.
The game has a great storyline including amazing graphics. If you’re looking to play on Linux, you’re on the right post. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Play Control Ultimate Edition on Linux
Before moving ahead you just need to set up Steam Linux Client. Fo that just opens the terminal window and follows the guidelines and steps to play the game on Linux OS.
On Ubuntu, the Steam app is located in “Ubuntu Universe”, just run the following Apt commands given below.
- Downloading the Steam app for Debian is easier than the Steam desktop app from the website.
- Use the following wget command to download the Debian package.
- Now, install the Debian System by using dpkg command.
sudo dpkg -i steam.deb
For Arch Linux
On this, use pacman command on Arch Linux, as it has already a Steam app in software sources.
sudo pacman -S steam
For Fedora, use third-party repo, and on OpenSUSE, you can use tedious. You can also follow Flatpak steps to install the Steam app.
Everything is available at the Flathub store. Start by enabling Flatpak runtime through the terminal on your OS.
- Then use flatpak remote-add commands to enable flathub.
flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
- Now, install the Steam client by flatpak install command below:
flatpak install flathub com.valvesoftware.Steam
Start Playing Control Ultimate Edition
Visit the Steam app, complete the step-by-step instructions given below to get play Control Ultimate Edition.
- Head over to the Steam client menu and find Settings > click on load up Settings.
- Now, locate Steam play > enable Steam play including for all other titles, press Ok to apply Settings.
- Go to the Steam Store page, search for Control Ultimate Edition.
- Once you found the game, click on Add to Cart to purchase the game.
- Now, locate the LIBRARY button, and find Control Ultimate Edition.
- Now install it by clicking on the INSTALL button.
- After downloading the game, click on PLAY.
You’re done. Now, you can play Control Ultimate Edition on Linux.
If you’ve any queries or thoughts, feel free to mention in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.