Patanjali Ayurved launched Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM Card in India on Sunday. Baba Ramdev inaugurated the launch event in collaboration with BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited). The Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card will offer unlimited calls in all over India along with 2GB of data and 100 free SMS service by recharging Rs.144 only, according to ANI (Asian News National). However, the company didn’t announce the validity period of the recharge and data usage.
Currently, Patanjali Ayurved offers a wide range of products like food, ayurvedic medicines, cosmetics, home and personal care products etc. Last year, Patanjali Ayurved also launched their first e-commerce operations website called Patanjaliayurved.net to reach out to more customers. As the company last year had crossed a turnover of Rs.10,500 Crores on a fiscal year. That time, Patanjali also entered into the online shopping platform with India’s popular e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm Mall, Bigbasket, and Groffers etc.
The Company said that the income from the Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM Card will be used in the welfare of the country.
The Patanjali Ayurved’s own door to door online shopping e-commerce site Patanjaliayurved.net also reach Rs.10 Crores list in December, last year. The Patanjali Ayurved Managing Director and CEO Mr. Acharya Balkrishna said that “the Patanjali Ayurved e-commerce site will reach up to more customers”. Now the company launched the SIM card along with BSNL.
पूज्य @yogrishiramdev जी महाराज द्वारा स्वदेशी समृद्धि सिम कार्ड लॉन्च किया गया।पतंजलि और बीएसएनएल द्वारा संयुक्त रूप से जारी इस खास सिम का फायदा पतंजलि के कार्यकर्ता और संगठन से जुड़े पदाधिकारी उठा सकेंगे। इस सिम से मिलने वाला प्रॉफिट देश हित में लगाया जाएगा। #Patanjali #BSNL pic.twitter.com/f8CR6hXZhx
— Patanjali Ayurved (@PypAyurved) May 28, 2018
Here are the five things, you need to know about Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM Card
- The Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card will offer unlimited calls in all over India along with 2GB of data and 100 free SMS service by recharging Rs.144 only.
- Only the Patanjali and BSNL officials and incorporated employees will get the benefit of this SIM card, mentioned on Official Patanjali Ayurved Twitter page. And if the scheme is successful, then it will be released for the public, mentioned on the Facebook page.
- The income from the Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM Card will be used for the welfare of the country, mentioned officially.
- Whenever the SIM released for public, then customers will get 10% discount on every Patanjali products with the Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM Card.
- The public will soon get the SIM from the local retailer such as all Patanjali retail counters, and 5 lakhs of the BSNL counters as well.
- The users will get the benefit of Medical Insurance worth Rs.2.5 lakhs and Life Insurance of Rs.5 lakhs with Accidental coverage also.