The Oppo Find X is now official after so many leaks and rumors about the display and front camera setup. The Oppo Find X is so satisfying to see as a highest screen-to-body ratio display ever in any smartphone. However, the Vivo already launched bezel-less smartphones called Vivo NEX series, Oppo comes with a slightly higher aspect ratio with a new camera module. It has a 93.8 percent screen-to-body ratio, called panoramic arc screen.
Oppo claims that this is the world’s first ever panoramic designed phone, that combines two seamless pieces of screen glass with front screen. It provides a better aspect ratio, panoramic view, edge-view (like Samsung Galaxy S8/S9), and 2.5D curved display look. Though, the OLED screen panel provided by Samsung. Today we will talk about the specifications, price, India Launch Date, and Oppo Find X Top 7 Features.
Oppo Find X Specifications:
- It has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio with massive 6.42-inch 1080P+ OLED Ultra FullView display (93.8% screen-to-body ratio).
- World’s first ever Panoramic designed phone.
- The Oppo Find X is powered by 10nm based octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
- It is coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. (Storage is expandable)
- The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo (upgradable to Android P) with ColorOS 5.1 out of the box.
- The Oppo Find X comes with a dual rear camera setup of 16MP + 20MP sensor. The rear camera features OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) for shake-free images and video recordings. It also powered with AI enhancements and beautification modes for better portrait, HDR, Panorama, Phase-Detection, Time Lapse, even sticker and 3D emoji options as well.
- The front has a single 25MP of selfie camera with AI-features and portraits light feature. The 3D lighting technique intelligently detects objects and faces for better output even in low light and indoor conditions.
- It doesn’t have any fingerprint sensor, so the company enables the 3D Facial Recognition for faster and secure unlock. The 3D structured light technology scans almost 15,000 facial dot recognition and intelligent analysis to unlock instantly. Oppo claims that 3D face Recognition is 20 times safer than fingerprint recognition for unlocking the phone.
- The device is powered by 3,730mAh battery with VOOC fast charging support (0-100% in 35 minutes).
- It has USB-C port, dual SIM support, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc. as connectivity options.
- It has all the major sensors like Compass, Gyro, Magnetometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Flood Illuminator, Infrared, Ranging sensor, Dot Projector etc.
Oppo Find X Top 7 Features:
1. No Notch:
Oppo Find X doesn’t have any notch or any extra side bezels at the bottom. The Ultra FullView display with curved edges like Samsung Galaxy S8/S9 is looking quite premium. Other bezel-less smartphones have a little bit of chin below the screen but Oppo Find X is free from all those limitations.
2. Camera Module:
Now the thing is that is Oppo copied Vivo for doing motorized camera setup? I don’t think so. Because the Vivo NEX series smartphones have a slight cut-out motorized camera and it pops-out only the front camera and module. But Oppo Find X has the different setup than other. Both the front and rear camera module pop-out user opens the camera app for taking a selfie or rear camera image. The initial impressions seem that the motorized camera module is slightly smoother and faster (0.5 seconds) than the Vivo NEX camera module. Oppo claims that the module can be used for almost 5 years (3,00,000 times), which is quite enough for these days usage.
3. Front and back Design:
The Oppo Find X has some nice mirror finished carbon-fiber textured coating which looks awesome. The curved front and back panel is quite comfortable as well for holding in hands. The antenna lines are hidden and placed beautifully to give a true flagship design among all. The camera module is placed at the upper-middle portion of the smartphone and it has curved design cut-out on the back side, showing nice craftsmanship.
4. Global LTE Bands:
This one should be the first smartphone by Oppo which supports Global LTE band versions and will be available very soon in India, Europe, and the US as well. The device will be available in China maybe next week.
5. 3D Facial Recognition:
Oppo Find X comes with the 3D Facial Recognition for faster and secure phone unlock. It doesn’t have any fingerprint sensor. However, Oppo claims that the 3D Facial Recognition is 20 times safer than fingerprint recognition in a phone.
6. Camera Features:
The camera portion is good enough as a flagship device. Both the rear and front camera featured with AI and can click optimized images even in low light condition. The rear camera supports OIS feature with time-lapse mode and portrait mode. The 3D camera intelligently detects face, nose, and eyes for beautiful structural images. The 3D emoji can also be recorded as cartoon images with real-time facial expressions like iPhone X Memoji animation.
7. Latest Flagship Chipset, RAM, and Storage:
The Oppo Find X is powered by latest flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset along with 8GB RAM and 256GB/512GB of internal storage. The chipset is coupled with Adreno 630 GPU. As we all know, the SDM845 chip is capable of doing higher multi-tasking and hardcore gaming easily and energy efficient too, thanks to the AI features. The X20 LTE modem and Spectra 280 ISP is quite powerful enough to manage internet browsing and clicking HD pictures.
These are the Oppo Find X Top 7 Features which you can get mainly from this handset. There are so many other features and options are available as well.
Oppo Find X Price and India Launch Date:
Oppo Find X will hit the online/offline stores in the selected markets. The smartphone will be available in Asia, Europe, and in the US as well. The highest model with 256GB and VOOC charging facility variant will be priced at Euro 999 (Rs.78,000 approx). Whereas the company decided to release a Lamborghini limited edition smartphone will be priced at around Euro 1,699 (Rs.1,33,900 approx), includes 512GB internal storage and SuperVOOC charging feature with Carbon-Fiber textured back panel.
The device will be available in two colors – Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue. The device could launch in India on July 12. So be prepared for the launch event and first sale.