The most popular and productive Android app cum launcher called Nova Launcher has been upgraded to a newer version. The Nova Launcher 6.0 stable has been released officially on the Google Play Store and brings some interesting features.
Nova Launcher 6.0 Stable Changelog
- Improved Nova Settings menu.
- More Adaptive Icon options available with new customizable shape.
- Option to automatically match folder and app drawer icon size to desktop.
- New window styles in folders: choose from card/immersive styles.
- Folder background shapes now share the same options as adaptive icons: Round, Squircle, Teardrop, Square, Rounded square, etc.
- App drawer search bar can now be customized like on the desktop.
- The search bar provider can now be set to Google/Nova Settings by default.
- Added vertical/horizontal scrolling options for folders.
- Icon resizing no longer requires Nova Prime (but you need to buy it).
There are plenty of Android Launchers available in the market. But the Nova Launcher free and Premium both versions are absolutely simplified and full of features. The customizable options to almost do anything with look and accessibility is only possible with Nova Launcher.
Importance of Nova Launcher
Mostly, those who love to flash Custom ROMs a lot, prefer Nova Launcher first. However, if you don’t want to taste third-party ROMs but want to change the look and feel of your Android device, this an app to use as a daily driver. No matter what device or which specifications you’re running, this launcher won’t let you down.
The best part of Nova Launcher is simplicity, smoothness, and adaptability. The new adaptive icon option with background and shape is an example. It’s also worth mentioning that you can launch the Google Assistant directly from the search widget.
Download Nova Launcher 6.0 Stable
You can check out the latest version of the Nova Launcher from the below link directly from Google Play Store. Otherwise, you can also grab the Nova Launcher v6.0 APK file from the APK Mirror site. Meanwhile, if you want to join the Nova Beta testing program, you can go for it.
For more updated and pro features like swipe gesture control, you should go for the Nova Launcher Prime app.