EA Vancouver is back with its new game NHL 21, you will surprise to know that it’s the 30th installment in the NHL game series. According to Metacritic, the review aggregator website there are “mixed or average reviews” has got for PlayStation 4, on another side the Xbox version received “generally favorable reviews.
A copious amount of players is reporting that they’re unable to connect with EA Servers while playing NHL 21. However, if you’re a pro player of the EA games then you might know that this is not the first time when the server issue prevents players to get into the game. Actually, this happens with all EA Games which supports multiplayer online mode. Here’s how you can fix that.
We’ve successfully managed to provide you an explanatory guide that will help you to fix NHL 21 Unable to Connect to EA Servers issue. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How To Fix NHL 21 Unable to Connect to EA Servers Issue
There is more than one possible solution is provided below. So stick to the guide till the end to eliminate the issue.
1. Check EA Games Server Status
- It’s easy to check the server of EA Games
- Visit EA Games Server Page
- Click on the Green button which indicates as Server Status
You will know whether the problem is lying at your end or from the server’s end. If the problem lies from their side, then it will get fixed in moments.
2. Update The Graphics Driver
Updating the graphics driver is the major thing you can do. Here’s how you can do that:
- Click on the Windows key
- Click and select the Device Manager settings
- Click on the eensy weensy arrow located just beside the Display Adapters settings
- Once done, Display Adapter settings will popup > right-click and select Update Drivers
- Choose the search automatically for the driver’s options
- Now, wait for a while and try the game
3. Check Your Local Network Issues
Sometimes, we’re focused on other things but forgets about the network issues. If your PC or console does not do not connected with a strong connection with the network or internet, this can lead to lagging or FPS drop issues. Even intermittent connection can cause a huge mess.
Additionally, you can check network congestion this might help you especially when you’re having such problems while playing online multiplayer mode. Here’s how to check that:
- If you’re connected to the internet via LAN, restart your computer
- Open any internet browser and go to speedtest.net, and perform a test
- The result will be generated based on your internet connection
- If the arrow is on the est peak more than ms, this might be the reason behind the game’s lagging and FPS drop issue
- Its recommended to contact your internet service provider, that’s the last thing you can do
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.