THQ Nordic purchased the rights of the series and released Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. It’s only a single-person game available on platforms across, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. It’s based on the story of a mortal known as “Fateless one”, who is died and brought by gnomish scientist Fomorous Hugues. Some players are experiencing Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning error code 0x887a0001.
According to the gaming communities, the previous game was best and have some fan base. But previous game failed due to the unrecognition and less distribution. Unfortunately, players were expecting the remastered game to be more amazing but sadly it’s not.
We’ve successfully managed to provide solutions that will fix Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Error Code 0x887a0001. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get started.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Error Code 0x887a0001 – How to Fix?
If you play the game, you will be an encounter the error code 0x887a0001. Other errors excluding the current one, it’s not occurring due to the poor design of the game, but from your own end.
The problem can occur because of:
- Outdated graphic card drivers
- Third-party or any other software
- DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables
Here we’ve shared some of the solutions to try out:
- The problem may lie within the graphic card drivers, make sure you update them. If you’re using any third-party optimization software or any other software like Discord, MSI Afterburner turn off them completely. And try to launch the game again.
- You might know that reinstalling the DirectX is the least thing you can perform, it will resolve the issue. Also, check if you’re accessing the latest Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables both x86 and x64 versions, if not, update them from the official Microsoft website here.
- Additionally, check there is enough extra storage space is valid, this might interfere with the game.
Now, try to launch Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, the error code 0x887a0001 will be resolved and you can play the game again. Happy gaming!
If you’ve any queries or thoughts, feel free to mention in the comment section below. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.