Genshin Impact is really well-known game now, created by miHoYo known for Honkai Impact 3rd. It’s normal nowadays to have errors and bugs in the game, and Genshin Impact is no exception. Also, we’ve covered up a number of articles about effective error fixes of Genshin Impact on PC, etc. And I am sure you’re gonna need them because you’re here to know how to switch the Genshin Impact on PC.
We’ve managed to a simple guide that will help you to switch Genshin Impact from mobile to PC. Switching the game from one platform to another is elementary than you think. Here’s you can do that, follow the guide till the end. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Switch Genshin Impact to PC After Starting on Mobile
This can be done by linking Android or Google Account.
- Login to your account on miHoYo, the account must be unused.
- Go to the security settings page, where you’ve linked other accounts
- Now, click on “link” located right next to the username and fill-up your old username that you’re not using
- Click on “unlink” located next to the email
- Now, use your email address to register in-game
Things to keep in mind the following
- It’s compulsory to register with a new email or username as a miHoYom account. You cannot link an existing Google Account that already used for the miHoYo account.
- The progress will stay as-it-is even if you’ve to unlink your Google Play Account after registering it to a new miHoYo account.
- You cannot change your username in the miHoYo account.
- You can log in to the Android app with your Google Play account or your MiHoYo account. If you want to play on PC or log in to the Website, you have to use the miHoYo Username or Email and Password that you’ve already registered.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.