This is a guide for How to Solve Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6347 on PC. Activision’s renaissance of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. The current version of the game is in the middle and still it is getting hits by millions of players. The game is a standalone modern warfare royal battle game. However, on the flip side, there are some complaints about the game. Most of the users are encountering Dev Error 6347 restricting them to play.
Thankfully, there are some fixes you can try to get them off. However, there is no permanent solution for the error yet. The fixes are very simple you can try by yourself.
How to Solve Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6347
1. The first thing you can do is run the game with admin permission. Moreover, you can’t go long in the game without sufficient privileges. If you still play there has been a chance of crashing. Importantly, you can’t get admin permission directly from windows. Also, open the search tab and enter the game name and run as administrator.
2. In the second fix, you need to repair the game using the Battle.net client. However, this process is very simple and effective. Look for corrupt files that are causing the error and replace them with the new file using the Battle.net client. To complete the process follow the below steps:
- Open Battle.net
- Open the game and click on the options
- Perform scan and repair
- Wait for a while and restart the game
3. Next, you can try the new version of the driver. Sometimes outdated driver software can create dev errors. Follow the steps to update:
- Open driver software and click on the right-hand corner
- Check for updates, if persists click on the download button below
- Wait for the installation and then restart the game
4. If you have enabled the discord overlay then display it. According to some players, it is noticed that different display overlay applications can cause dev errors. However, the fact is not known. So, you are in it, then try this fix too. The simplest way to disable anything is just to open the task manager and disables the task you want. Or you can disable discord overlay by-
- Open discord settings
- Go to overlay under settings
- Turn off the overlay toggle
5. Bad luck! If you are in this step. Delete some files from the root game folder. Now run the scan repair to download the latest copies of the files. Also, confirm the path of the modern warfare folder. Now open the folder and delete everything except the folders. Also, delete the files folders, files, and game icons. Now again perform the scan and repair from Battle.net in order to fix the issue.
6. Lastly, if nothing works for you just reinstall the game. However, your progress will be lost, but there is nothing more you can do for now.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.