The Android devices can do almost everything in terms of our daily driver from the system optimizations to customizations to perform tasks quite easily. However, you should definitely know that you can print from your Android phone as well. Here is a brief guideline on How To Print From Android Device easily.
Even if you don’t have a wireless/Wi-Fi printer, you can simply print your documents and images from any Android device. Meanwhile, Google has also developed the Cloud Print technology which can be linked with your printer and Chrome account.
The set up is slightly tricky but not that hard. Now, let’s start discussing the process to connect with Cloud Print.
Steps to Connect with Google Cloud Print
Nowadays, most of the affordable printers are Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled by default. However, it’s not necessary at all to have a fully-featured wireless printer. We can do the job via a wired normal printer as well. Google Cloud offers you to trial the Cloud Print service. You can check the printers list also before connecting your printer.
- Launch the Google Chrome browser from your PC/Laptop.
- Log in to the Google Chrome or Google account. [If not logged in already]
- Now, click on the Menu button (three-dot icon) at the upper-right corner.
- Then select Settings > Show Advanced Settings.
- Now, scroll down to the Google Cloud Print option and click on Manage.
- Then click on Add Printers option.
- You’ll get a list of all available printers options to choose from.
- Select and add your printer by clicking Add Printers again.
- Now, your printer should be detected and you’re done.
How To Print From Android
Most of the Stock Android devices do come with Google Cloud Print by default. Otherwise, you can download the Cloud Print application on your Android phone from the Google Play Store easily. Download the app and follow the below steps one-by-one.
Now, you don’t need to launch the app and set up anything. It’s like an add-on service of your Android device and will be active only when you go for any print from the phone directly. Just follow the steps given below:
- Open an image or any document from your device which you would like to print.
- Now, select the Menu button (three dots icon in the upper right corner).
- Tap on the Print option and this should take you to a new page.
- Now, tap on the down arrow icon to store the file Save as PDF.
- Choose the printer model from which you want to print the file.
- If the preferred printer is not available on the list then tap on the All Printers option to get a list of the printers which are connected.
- Finally, tap on the Print button and you’re done.
Info: You can print the online contents as well via the app and your normal printer. Just go to the web pages like Google Chrome or Gmail > open the content or image file > go to menu option > select Print > select printer > done.
We hope you have found this article useful and easy enough. Feel free to ask any queries and write down your comments below.