Every Snapchat user is continuously looking to add more friends as possible, even some of are struggling to get those Snapchat scores. No doubt that Snapchat is a unique app other than other social media apps available. Also, Snapchat has a privacy feature that will let you block anyone or either delete it. There are times when you want to know if you have been deleted by someone because the post of that specific person has stopped receiving.
In this article, we’ll be discussing how to know if someone deleted you on Snapchat. If you’re looking for the same, you’re on the right post. Just follow the explanatory guide that we’ve managed to provide you, which will help you to know if someone deleted you on Snapchat. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get started.
How to Know If Someone Deleted You on Snapchat
Following are the methods that will inform you that the specific person has deleted you from their Snapchat friend lists.
Method 1: In this method, you’ll search the required person’s username in your follower’s list. For example, if the person was following you already, then he/she will be added to your follower’s list. And if the username is not found then you can rest assured. Here’s how to do that:
- Go to a friend’s screen by swiping right from the camera screen.
- Now, type the name in the search bar of the person that you’re looking for.
- Let the search complete.
If the name of the person and their snap score appears, then don’t worry the person has not deleted you. And if the name has not appeared, then it might happen that person might hit the “Remove Friend” button.
Method 2: One thing to know if the person has deleted you is that, if you send a snap to the person it will go nowhere.
- Tap on the chat bubble icon located at the bottom of the screen, from the home screen.
- Double-tap on the username that you want to test.
- Tap on the circle icon to take the picture.
- Now, tap on the send arrow to send it.
- Then keep an eye on the status below the person’s username.
- If it shows “Pending…” and not all showing delivered, or if the arrow located right next to the username indicated gray, the user has deleted you from their friend list.
If I delete someone will they able to message me?
If you’ve already deleted someone from your followers list the person in front will not able to see your snap score. And if they try to message you and you’ve deleted the person then you will never know if they have sent a message if you’re privacy settings are kept on “allow messages from friends only”.
In order to do so, you need to change the privacy settings to “allow message from anyone”.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.