Samsung has released its own custom skin called One UI based on Android 9 Pie version. It’s quite smoother and faster than the previous generation Samsung Experience UI. As we all know that Android 9.0 Pie is already so much advanced and improved version by Google and comes with so many unique features. Now, Samsung released the One UI with all kind of goodies of Android Pie. The latest version of UI by the South-Korean tech giant also brings native dark theme support as a night mode. Here is the simple guide on how to enable dark mode on Galaxy One UI devices based on Android 9 Pie.
The One UI is simply developed for the upcoming future smartphones where the Android user interface and eco-system come in handy. All the bigger display devices offers so many features but the users can’t operate with one hand. It’s quite difficult actually to use a bigger screen smartphone without both hands mostly.
So, Samsung has developed a redesigned and more compact user interface which provides a better user experience in terms of the features and one-handed operation. Samsung already launched Galaxy S10 series and announced the Galaxy Fold (foldable smartphone) with One UI out-of-the-box.
Recently, Samsung has also started rolling out One UI based on Android Pie update to the Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, Note 8, Galaxy S9/S9 Plus, and Note 9 devices globally. The so-called dark mode is also known as night mode which offers low-light visibility without any eye strain for longer use even in dark conditions.
Steps to enable dark mode on Galaxy One UI devices [Android 9 Pie]
- Launch device Settings > tap on Display setting.
- You will see the Night mode [Sunset to sunrise] option.
- Just turn on the toggle to enable Night mode easily.
- Now, the Night mode menu will open and you can set it according to your preference.
- Either you can choose ‘Turn on now’ or choose ‘Turn on as scheduled’ option.
- If you select ‘Turn on as scheduled’ then you need to select based on your usage pattern. [Either select Sunset to sunrise or select Custom schedule and set your timing]
Turn On/Off Night Mode on Galaxy One UI Device
The One UI also provides you to turn on the Night Mode from the quick shortcut toggle from the notification panel as well. Just slide down the notification panel and tap on Night mode to turn it on/off without any hassle.