There is 2 billion WhatsApp user across the world, 1.6 billion people use WhatsApp on a monthly basis. 65 billion are messages sent every day. You will shock to know that 340 million users are only from India, India is WhatsApp’s biggest market. Since there is nearly the earth’s population use WhatsApp privacy and online safety concerns have become riskier and riskier in the past few years. Here we’ve shared the simple trick on how to do an anonymous call on WhatsApp.
The interesting fact is that out of 2 billion WhatsApp users, more than half of people like to remain anonymous. They don’t like to share their true identity as they don’t want to compromise it.
So, I do believe that everyone should care for their privacy and if you are of them and you too want to know how to remain anonymous on WhatsApp even for your saved contacts, raise the toast! Because you are on the right page.
How to do anonymous Call on WhatsApp
Luckily, there is a way to be anonymous on WhatsApp call or even on other apps. So, let’s get started.
There are many online services available that can provide you a secondary number or an anonymous number or even a temporary number to contact someone, if necessary. Either the temporary service is for free or you may have to pay for some additional features.
But as you know privacy lovers can’t compromise their identity by random services here are some of the known and trusted services mentioned below that you can check out once.
- Google Voice
Simply search any of these services on the internet and you will find some interesting as well as useful features that may help you a lot and most likely being the anonymous one.
Like you know in life there are always alternate ways to do things, so we’ve provided you a quick & simple way to be anonymous on WhatsApp calls or chat.
How does this work?
First, just quickly understand how WhatsApp works, you have to register yourself on WhatsApp which is a mandatory process except for privacy lovers. Unfortunately, you need an alternate number that’s unknown to others or a new SIM.
WhatsApp has a feature to inform every contact that you have changed your number. The simple trick is that you can hide your phone number from your contacts.
The following steps will help you to use WhatsApp without displaying your phone number.
- Get yourself a new phone number (new SIM card) which you don’t want to share with all.
- Just remove or uninstall the WhatsApp application from your device.
- Reboot your handset.
- Take out your existing SIM card and insert it on another phone so that you can receive a verification message later.
- Now, insert your new SIM card in the device.
- Install the WhatsApp application again and register your mobile number with the older one again. (Don’t put the new number)
- During the number registration process, as you’ve put the old mobile number, the verification code (OTP) will arrive on the old SIM card.
- Just enter the received OTP code and you’re done.
- In this way, your new contact number will remain hidden from all of your contact lists. But make sure to be anonymous for a good cause and only for your privacy.
[su_note note_color=”#bee2fd” text_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]Note: We won’t encourage anyone to be anonymous with your family members or friends or even your saved contacts unnecessarily. However, it will be your own call like what to do and what not to do…[/su_note]
Cheers! You can follow our blog for more interesting and cool stuff related to tips & tricks, how-to guides, etc.