Xiaomi has recently introduced a new Fast & Secure online payment system called Mi Pay app for the MIUI running devices. The app is based on UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and comes with all the Xiaomi and Redmi devices by default. The app will be added soon to all the MIUI running devices via a software update. Mi-Pay allows you to quickly transfer money to friends or family and pay all bills, recharges, etc in all over India. Here is the detailed guide mentioned on How to add a bank account to Mi Pay app to start using the payment system like G
Please Note: In order to add your bank account to your Mi Pay app, you’ll require a registered mobile number which is already linked with your Bank account.
All the newly launched and newly upgraded Xiaomi and Redmi devices are already received the Mi-Pay by default. If you’re using any older Xiaomi device or didn’t get the app yet, you can download it from the Mi Apps Store. After downloading and installing the app follow the below mentioned steps properly.
Mi-Pay: The UPI App for all Xiaomi Users
The Mi Pay app can be used for below-mentioned things:
- Send or Request money
- Mobile recharges with postpaid payments
- Electricity, Gas, Water, DTH, Broadband, Landline bill payments
- And more…
By the help of Mi Pay app you can do all the necessary payment-related tasks with ease:
- You can check a/c balance in your linked bank account.
- Pay by scanning any UPI QR code including Bharat QR code.
- You can generate your personal static or dynamic QR code for receiving payment from other UPI users.
- Check transaction history at any time.
- You can recharge and make bill payments as much as possible.
You can check out the BHIM Live Members | NPCI to know which banks are enabled on UPI.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Steps to Add a Bank Account to Mi Pay App:
- First, open your Mi Pay app.
- Now, sign in with your Mi account via Login with System Account.
- Tap on the Link option to add your bank account.
- Now, choose your contact number or SIM card from the list which is already linked with your bank a/c.
- Select your bank name from the list.
- Select your bank a/c which will be listed with a/c number.
- Tap on the Enter UPI PIN button and create your preferred UPI PIN.
- Tap on the right tick to confirm the UPI PIN.
- Now, tap on the Proceed.
- If your ID is unique then it will show you that UPI ID’s available.
- Finally, tap on the Continue button and then press the Done button.
You’re done. Enjoy! 😀 You’ve successfully added your bank account to your Mi Pay app.
Hope you found this article useful and feel free to ask any queries in the comments below.