The tech giant Google is a very aggressive and consistent performer in terms of providing Google Pixel devices and its signature stock camera app called Google Camera. Google Camera (GCam) ported APKs and Mod files are bringing so much buzz in 2019. Google has developed a powerful software for the mobile photography that’s GCam which was previously available on Play Store for most of the compatible devices. But soon Google has restricted the GCam app for its Pixel series devices only as of the stock camera app. But thanks to the custom mod developers and especially the XDA Developers for porting the Pixel 3’s GCam for a bunch of Android devices based on their model and Android versions. Here we have shared the link to Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones (Snapdragon and Exynos).
Now, you may ask why only Google Pixel 3. It’s only because of the last year Google has launched its Pixel 3 series devices such as Pixel 3 and Pixel 3XL. Pixel 3 series came with a single rear camera only and the improved Google Camera delivers some brilliant images.
The most highlighted feature of Pixel 3’s camera was the Night Sight mode that offers stunning day-like images even in pitch dark conditions. Whereas, other flagship devices come with dual and triple rear camera setup last year but the camera results are not that impressive as compared to GCam.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones (Snapdragon and Exynos)
If you’re a mobile photography lover and want to enhance the camera experience on your Samsung Galaxy device, then Google camera will be the right choice. Currently, there is no alternative to the GCam app for any non-Pixel Android devices.
Though these days, Samsung is trying to provide better cameras with better night mode, portrait mode, and plenty of other options in the stock camera app. But Google Camera app has a quite simple looking yet useful options with some advanced settings that offer stunning image and video results.
- Best smartphones under Rs 15000 in India (May 2019)
- Download Samsung Galaxy A80 Stock Wallpapers in Full HD+
- Samsung Galaxy A40 Stock Wallpapers [Download]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Stock Wallpapers (HD+ Resolution)
Here we have shared the GCam 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy devices for both Snapdragon and Exynos chipset variants. All the rooted and non-rooted Samsung Galaxy users can follow this guide. It’s worth mentioning that you don’t need to enable Camera2 API on your device for the GCam 6.2 version.
Huge thanks to the ARNOVAG2 Mods and BSG camera Mods for developing the GCam ports from the Pixel 3 device for most of the non-Pixel Android models. Pixel 3’s ported GCam app offers Night Sight, Portrait, HDR+ enhanced, Google Lens, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Panorama, Slow Motion, Video Stabilization, and more options.
Supported Samsung Galaxy Devices for Google Camera 6.2
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series / Note 10 Series / Note 9 Series / S9 Series
- Samsung Galaxy M20, M30, M30s & Galaxy A20, A30, A40, A50, A70, A50s, A80
Steps to Install GCam APK on your Phone
- First, download the GCam APK file on your device from the link above.
- Then, go to the APK file and tap on it.
- Tap on the Install button.
- If you’re installing an APK file on your handset for the first time, then you will have to enable “Unknown Sources” option from Settings > Privacy.
- Wait for the installation process for a few seconds and you’re done.
- Now, open the Google Camera app and enjoy it!
That’s it for now guys. We hope you’ve found this article useful and have successfully installed the GCam app on your Samsung Galaxy device.