Netflix is simply a subscription-based streaming service that includes a library of Movies and TV shows. There are 193 million Netflix users, and numbers are still growing, due to the pandemic. However, there are age restrictions to watch Netflix shows, you can follow the age restriction mentioned on the show. Looking at the growing popularity of Netflix, other streaming platforms like Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Zee 5, etc have inspired people to get into the streaming business.
You can download the movies and TV shows from Netflix on your Mac or iPad, just like YouTube if you’re not connected to the internet connection. This method is helpful if you’re traveling on a plane, car trips, adventure trips or you’re in a remote area where an internet connection is hard to get. Unfortunately, some people still don’t know how to download or offline Netflix Movies on your Mac or iPad.
In this article, we’ve managed to provide a simple explanatory guide that will help you to Get Netflix Movies on your Mac or iPad. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Download Netflix Movies on iPad
iPad is a perfect device for Netflix. A big screen, light-weight, good battery, and you can carry your iPad wherever you go. Follow the guide if you have a Netflix subscription, and also make sure you’ve updated the Netflix app from Apple Store.
- Open the Netflix app on your iPad
- Click on the Movies categories located in the Menu Bar
- Choose a particular movie that you want to download, and tap o the Download downward arrow located at the movie description.
- If the chosen movie doesn’t have a Download downward arrow, then assume that the movie can’t be downloaded.
- You will get an indication when the progress wheel replaces the download arrow showing you the status.
For TV Shows
- Click on the TV shows categories located in the Menu Bar.
- Select a TV show that you want to download.
- Then tap on the downward arrow located next to each episode.
- Also, you can use the Smart Download feature in the app, download only the first episodes. Smart Download feature is designed in such a way that if you’ve finished watching the first episode, the feature deletes it the next time. The next episode downloaded automatically if you’re iPad is connected to a Wi-Fi connection.
- Once you’ve done with the download, then tap on the Downloads button to open My Downloads.
- Tap on the Play arrow to watch the content.
Also, you can limit the download option to Wi-Fi only, which is the default option. Changing the video quality option is available. As a result, you can save up some space.
Note: The downloaded content will get vanish when the Netflix subscription is canceled or over.
How to Download Netflix Movies on Mac
Netflix application is available for Mac. You can open Netflix from your browser but the download feature is not available from the browser. However, the Netflix download option does not support Mac. But there are a few things you can do.
Boot Camp and Windows: Netflix application is available for Windows computers through the Microsoft Store. So Boot camp is a tool that is available on Mac that allows Windows 10 to run on Mac. So you can download Netflix by Microsoft Store and watch it on Mac with the help of Boot Camp utility.
Streaming through iPad: AirPlay option is supported by Netflix which makes an option available to stream the content on Apple devices. So you can stream your Netflix movies and TV shows on Mac through iPad. This will not download the content on Mac but it’s a trick that is beneficial.
For Risk Takers
There’re some screen capturing software is available that will break Netflix’s limitations. What we’re saying is that you can record the show with the help of software, but the quality will not be the same, and also it’s related to pirating content which is illegal.
But the software that allows making these options available might have malware, that might lead to some privacy issues or others. If you’re willing to take risks, then you can go for this option.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]